What kind of bud do you think this is?

TryKush

any ideas wat this bud could be?

n1e980.jpg

Re: What kind of bud do u think this is

Looks like some good bud but I don't think anyone would know the answer to that just by looking. I assume you have smoked some of this? How is the high?

This is a joke, right?

Re: What kind of bud do u think this is

Say what?! How do you know that from just looking at it?

Just a random guess, but the bud structure does look similar to the xj-13 I grew.... doubt I was right... if I was...I'm playin lotto!!! lol

Just some good shit... If I were to guess, I'd probably say it's either Indica or Sativa.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Just smoke it man.. As long as it medicates, there's no need to contemplate. :roorrip::peacetwo:

Just some good shit... If I were to guess, I'd probably say it's either Indica or Sativa.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Just smoke it man.. As long as it medicates, there's no need to contemplate. :roorrip::peacetwo:

But you can always "concentrate" lol as in wax...hahaha....

Gee, let me see. Hmmmm. Nope. Looks like a hundred different kinds. Like most posted, just smoke it and enjoy it. That would be my reply. Hey I got an idea, why don't you send it to me and I will take a real close look and let you know. I will send you my address through personal message. lol

Back
Top Bottom