What may be the cause of this?

noobiegrow

I'm currently about 7 weeks into flower, the flowers look and smell great, stickier than boogers but some leaves just don't look too great. Here is some info.

RDWC system
78-81 degrees in the room
humidity 45%
water temp constant 64.7 degrees
PH 5.8-6.1
PPM 600ish
feeding Ionic bloom 1 part and Ionic PK booster and cal-mag weekly
I was thinking wind burn? Because the (2) fans I have on either end of the room is hitting the plants directly.
IMG_48599.JPG

IMG_48605.JPG

IMG_48611.JPG

On a brighter side, these 2 plants are pretty tall, one is 7'5 ft and the other is closer to 8 foot. Sorry for the pic being sideways, but if it looks confusing, its a pic of the room from outside of the grow room itself.

:circle-of-love:
IMG_48557.JPG

No. They are the top leaves. They are in 5 gallon buckets in a rdwc system. The leaves never looked like this until they went into flower. You can look at my grow journal and all leaves looked fine and healthy up until the last few weeks they have left.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

And before you ask, strain is unknown. But there are 3 different strains and all are doing the same but the biggest plant seems to be doing it more than the other two plants.

Roots look great. But after looking at the chart it looks most similar to phosphorus def. but I've been using bloom feed plus PK booster.

This is my first one. Well my first grow period. So everything is new to me or else I wouldn't have let them grow to 8 feet tall. Lol

Just did a bit of reading and dove in head first. This is my first real problem that I encountered during this venture. I made plenty of mistakes but hey what noobie hasn't? I will do a few things quite differently my next go round. But mostly by the book (from what I've read on the Internet). Air movement, temp at 78, ph 5.5-60, water temp constant 63-64 degrees. Humidity at 70ish in veg and down to 40-50 during flower. The basics I guess.

Back
Top Bottom