What would be a good, fast maturing, high quality indoor strain?

I've read a lot of descriptions on the seed sites and I'm seeing claims of 45 days flowering in some cases. Is this just hype or are there actually strains that can produce mature buds in that short of a time span?

In any case, what would be some good, fast maturing, high quality indoor strains?

Thanks!!

Harry

just check out some seedbank website and look what you 're looking for,but i would suggest you some autoflowering oplant like white dwarf,lowryder or diesel ryder,watch out alright?bye

Check out my lowryder grow. 60 - 70 days from seed to harvest.

Fast flowering strains are usually very Indica, if not pure Indica. Any strain with the word "early" in the name is a good starting point for fast finishers. Some examples would be "Early Girl" and "Early Riser". :peace:

ak 47 works for me

just finished my blue berry it rocks:headbanger:

I would suggest LowLife Auto-Flowering Ak47 x Blueberry! From seed to harvest is only 10 weeks. I grew out 5 of these ladies and they were GREAT! Good yield, some fat buds for an Auto, and a great flavor!

Maybe i can find some of my pics for you..

GL.

:grinjoint:

Another option is changing grow styles. I myself will be doing 12/12 from seed to keep the grow time down to a minimum (and to keep the plant height to a minimum). It's not a perfect method and not all strains take to it, but I intend to experiment since these days it's suits my style. :)

Good luck!

Indicana.

Back
Top Bottom