What would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
Today i bought a new T5 setup for clones and things but wanted the T5 4ft. 4 Bulb reflector for £120. Anyway after buying it, getting home and open my new toy i realized that the man at the store gave me the eight light vision that is almost dubble the price!

So my Question is what would you do? Bring it back, or keep it

depends on your financial situation, future plans, space, ect... if youre already thinking about keeping it i just would. youre going to get twice as much out of it as you would with the 4 bulb, you will be twice as pleased with the results. maybe use it for flowering or vegging

its your call

i would bring it in and get what you paid for its always nice to get a brake but you dont want to piss of the people that suply your grow suplies

The Point That you had a Poll started... Tells me you want to bring it back. I would bring it back the store owner will love you and treat you sweet (more deals) (nute trial samples) far into the furture. Now keeping it, you aways wonder do they know i am not trust worthy,or this guy sucks charge full price!! Hydro stores are Usually small time shops help the guy out and he will help you.

Be honest and take it back dude, its the right thing to do, and if it was reversed you would want him to bring it back to you wouldnt you? you just might make a really good friend and he might give you some price breaks on future purchases.

Strain Hunter my man!! What comes around goes around! You jinx yourself with Team Canada!

Be honest and take it back dude, its the right thing to do, and if it was reversed you would want him to bring it back to you wouldnt you? you just might make a really good friend and he might give you some price breaks on future purchases.

With TheWeed scareing me and Heavyherb on moral grounds, i think they've changed my mind........... Keep it , no! i mean keep it, shit! i mean bring it back.
God bless you whatever you decide to do :peace:

I feel a lil bad for about 5 mins. I guess Im the only smacked ass out there....I guess after spending 10K on a room I feel like I should get something for free...but thats me

Back
Top Bottom