What's In Jim's Grow Room?

I do those types of things when I'm stoned too Jim. :hug: :love:

Never too late for nonsense. She's looking like it won't slow her much, she's real healthy. Looking good brother. :high-five:

Thank you CS....I have a new sprayer coming that I had planned to use for some foliar feeding. One of these days I might have something that compares to your plants' leaves. Always so pretty.

I do those types of things when I'm stoned too Jim. :hug: :love:

I remember just sitting in front of the tent.....and I just got up, got my trimmers and sterilized the blades. Thinking that this would definitely force that branch into a "Y" with two more branches and it will soon be twice as heavy on that joint and then I cut...:rofl:

It's going to be interesting.

Your family portrait in the tent is really a stunner. I love the different perspective on the size of pots you have. Glad everything is working out. I had a WWauto that started off like your little JH, it didn't work out well. Do you hang on cause she's a clone and will most likely grow out?:circle-of-love:

I'm going to grow it because it might be a unicorn. It's probably a dud. It's being grown from a seed and I'll definitely clone it until I can get a tester from it. Thanks for the comments.

Great job Jim. You truly have a gift.

Cheers.

Sometimes I also think I've got the grower's touch. Sometimes, not so much. Good to see you Ditch.

I'm going to grow it because it might be a unicorn. It's probably a dud. It's being grown from a seed and I'll definitely clone it until I can get a tester from it. Thanks for the comments.

Yes he does. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Sometimes I also think I've got the grower's touch. Sometimes, not so much. Good to see you Ditch.

I don't see any "not so much, my magical companion. :hug: The PV is definately the star of the show. You could see that from the beginning. What a lovely specimen Jom. :love:

I don't think it'd be fair to the Blue Dream in soil to keep her in the small pot as a comparison to the hempy. The hempy has the advantage of chemical nutrients and the soil's advantage would be in increased root space. To be a fair comparison don't you think more soil would be called for?

Ooops sorry, I thought it was a clone. Yah my little girl came from seed and never really made a comeback. But I definitely grew her out too. When in doubt grow it out. Also, have you been applying oil to your skin yet?

Daily I've used my infused oil on the wound remaining from the biopsy. I don't even know what a pathology report looks like as I did not see the report back in 1996 when I had a basal cell skin cancer removed. I have much respect for the surgeon and the procedure but it would be wonderful if he comes back after the first slice and says "Something is wrong here. We don't find any cancer cells."

Then I can tell him what was done since discovery. Good to see you out and about GTHM

I don't see any "not so much, my magical companion. :hug: The PV is definately the star of the show. You could see that from the beginning. What a lovely specimen Jim. :love:

I don't think it'd be fair to the Blue Dream in soil to keep her in the small pot as a comparison to the hempy. The hempy has the advantage of chemical nutrients and the soil's advantage would be in increased root space. To be a fair comparison don't you think more soil would be called for?

Rarely do I see things which are fair. I topped both these young Blue Dream seedlings this morning. If these S1 seedlings are anything like the parent they'll be able to handle a heavy feeding schedule. Plus, Amazon just brought me new books:

Teaming with Nutrients

Teaming with Microbes

I think Heirloom recommended them before he left.

Daily I've used my infused oil on the wound remaining from the biopsy. I don't even know what a pathology report looks like as I did not see the report back in 1996 when I had a basal cell skin cancer removed. I have much respect for the surgeon and the procedure but it would be wonderful if he comes back after the first slice and says "Something is wrong here. We don't find any cancer cells."

Then I can tell him what was done since discovery. Good to see you out and about GTHM

*Thank you for the update. I never know when to ask about your skin stuff because it's your personal journey, but every time I see your name I imagine you healing your skin. So I check in. Finished my first week of oil...;)

Those are top-notch books for the organic gardener. I never got around to ordering mine, and now I'm transitioning away from soil to hempy. Careful Jim, the hempy slope is a slippery one. :battingeyelashes:

Just found your grow and I enjoyed reading it very much so much info. You talked about Toast/SweetSue method in a vegetable bag. Couldn't find anything about this ... could you shed some more info please ...

Jim, I don't know if you caught my recent excitement, but I discovered that the olive oil extraction I made using PsyCro's method is potent enough to rival CCO. I've made oil using his volumes of 100 dry grams to 500 ml of olive oil, and although that made powerful meds, the capsules I made from previous batches don't compare in potency. You might want to look into this process. This wicked buzz I have going for the fourth day in a row has me leaving my brownies in the freezer. Yesterday I gave the dose of brownie to a needy friend because I simply didn't need it.

I believe we have similar tastes Jim, when it comes to the quality of the buzz. If we were real neighbors I'd already have offered you some to try. Barring that I'd recommend you try a batch with one of your Blue Dreams. I've had one capsule over five hours ago and I can't believe how high I am. I'm gonna have to order smaller capsules and scale the dose back. :laughtwo:
Where can I find PsyCros method I've looked but can't find anything about it

Just found your grow and I enjoyed reading it very much so much info. You talked about Toast/SweetSue method in a vegetable bag. Couldn't find anything about this ... could you shed some more info please ...

High Ole Man....Well I'm glad you finally found your way over here. Toast is Lembatoast. We allow people to stay confused for short periods of time but ocassionally we get caught up on things and provide answers. Sometimes the search function here just buys you rabbit holes.

Post #58 on this thread is what you're looking for:

Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Where can I find PsyCros method I've looked but can't find anything about it

Suggest you go to SweetSue's thread and ask over there.

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

If you need other information, let me know. White Widow in my very clean pipe this morning. :bongrip:

High Ole Man....Well I'm glad you finally found your way over here. Toast is Lembatoast. We allow people to stay confused for short periods of time but ocassionally we get caught up on things and provide answers. Sometimes the search function here just buys you rabbit holes.

Post #58 on this thread is what you're looking for:

Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Suggest you go to SweetSue's thread and ask over there.

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

If you need other information, let me know. White Widow in my very clean pipe this morning. :bongrip:
MagicJim:
I enjoy staying in a confused state of mind by my own choice and liking which happens to be a mix of Durbin Poison and White Widow. I've been down my share of rabbit holes in my life time some good and some bad the Mad Hatter can be a real prick sometimes.

Thanks for not leaving me down there very long, I'm always looking for new and improved ways of growing or medicating. I enjoy your journals and your insight on the various subjects that you share with everyone.

Thank you for getting back with me so quickly and for the info that I asked about. I'm sure I will be picking your brain again sometime ... if you don't mind.

Until then ....
Ole Man

Team

I think the girls are looking really nice. Environment has been spot on all summer and I give most of the credit to their beauty by maintaining good temperature and humidity. If that part of a grow isn't there as a foundation, one might just as well chase your tail.

DSC_013536.JPG

My new tool arrived along with some books. I'm pretty sure I'm closer to being a happy camper when I start my foliar feeding. This is a Solo 419 which will allow me to feed the undersides of leaves where the stomata reside in abundance. The top of leaves have fewer stoma and don't do as much for the plant. Anyway, it has a cup like device for vertical spraying on a slightly longer extension wand. It creates quite messy mist. I first saw this in a video Doc Bud did quite a while ago but only discovered it recently.

DSC_016436.JPG

DSC_016530.JPG

Pakistan Valley Day 59

DSC_016041.JPG

Blue Dream Day 50

I adjusted my oscillating fan yesterday and the poor plant suffered tremendously with twisting leaves. I'm fairly confident that air flow directly on the plant caused this condition. I rebuilt the fan mount to the tent this morning and the direct punishment to the plant has ended. Oddly, this was the only plant to suffer this way so I'll watch closely. I think the plant contorted itself as a defense to constant wind.

Air movement in the tent is very important but it shouldn't be a blunt force on the girls.

DSC_015729.JPG

Blue Dream Clone

DSC_015529.JPG

BD Clones

DSC_015339.JPG

DSC_015041.JPG

PV Clones

DSC_014837.JPG

DSC_014732.JPG

More BD Clones

DSC_014440.JPG

BDs from S1 seeds Day 22

DSC_014243.JPG

DSC_014041.JPG

Sold as Jack Herer - Day 28

DSC_013834.JPG

Have a great day folks. Wake n bake with Chem Dawg this morning followed by a little BD infused oil. :love:

:thanks: all for comments or just leaving tracks

Before I forget....Pray or just have loving and positive thoughts for every life in the path of hurricane Harvey....primarily Texas and Louisiana. This one has more water than wind me thinks.

Pakistan Valley got some more branches trimmed of terminal buds. The two Blue Dream clones in hempies got a topping as I think I'm going to need the branches growing low on the plant for stability.

I'm watching temperature closely after moving that fan to the top of the tent.

Team

DSC_017130.JPG

Pakistan Valley

DSC_017232.JPG

Blue Dream from clone

DSC_017333.JPG

Blue Dream from S1 seed

DSC_017440.JPG

DSC_017536.JPG

DSC_017633.JPG

DSC_017728.JPG

I found the package for the Jack Herer. Free Seeds. Go figure

So I forgot to upload a picture so I'll just run with the rest of this.

DSC_016632.JPG

DSC_017838.JPG

DSC_017937.JPG

DSC_018129.JPG

DSC_017032.JPG

DSC_016931.JPG

Shiggity has a plant he featured today that has veriagation similar to your Jack Herer. He claims it doesn't slow down his strain at all. Maybe that'll play out with your young one. She sure is a pretty thing with all those spots. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I must admit, out of the entire brood of beauties that PV makes my heart skip a beat and go "Ooooo...." every time. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom