What's wrong with these leaves?

acadianacanna

Hey all,

I'm just starting to learn about growing, and I'm experiencing some changes in the leaves. They were growing fine and looked great, then a couple of the tips started turning downward and the leaves are a little discolored. Would anyone be able to tell me what's going on with these plants?
IMG_015040.JPG
IMG_014949.JPG
IMG_014856.JPG

That looks like too much nitrogen. We call it the "claw". I'm not seeing much discoloration, but if the tips look burnt, that also indicates too heavy on the nutrients = "nute' burn".
Actually, they look great to me. You are pushing them hard, but if you ease up a little, they should be fine. They are in the zone, IMO.

Rifleman,

The soil is Pro Mix Loose with Mycorrhizae w/ perlite. I'm watering about once a week with distilled water with about 6.0PH, with General Hydroponics Flora Series(FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro), and also Cam-Mag.

Rifleman,

The soil is Pro Mix Loose with Mycorrhizae w/ perlite. I'm watering about once a week with distilled water with about 6.0PH, with General Hydroponics Flora Series(FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro), and also Cam-Mag.

I use that exact same combo on a couple of mother plants.

Back
Top Bottom