When did YOU Start?

How long ago did you start smokin Marajuana?

• 1-5 years

Votes: 113 59.5%
  • 6-10 years

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • 10-1 years

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • In the F*ck!n 70's MAN!!

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters
Age 17

I started this past summer, but my interest in it has been since I was a sophmore in high school (sophmore in college now). I started out with eating a ganja cookie. About and hour past and I didn't feel anythign so I asked my friend if I could have another, he gave me a look like I was crazy but said "okay". I bit into that second cookie and suddenly it came on like a train wreck and I knew I was screwed. It was nuts, and then people started showing up and no one had a clue, no smoke in the air no tast one my breath, hahah.

The very first time I smoked was winter in 8th grade.After that I started to pick it up right away.Not only did it pick up and escalate but weed,as me and my adolescent friends used to call it(now I call it pot),has introduced me to so many new things such as surfing and a love for the Earth and especialy the water.lol look at me I'm like a Jimmy Buffet Jr. now.
I LOVE MARY JANE!!!!!!

I started smokin when i was 12 sooooooo thats.....almost 10 years ago. Hmmmmmm seems like just yesterday =)

A wise plant once said to me, "Bong rips are better when milked and cleared twice on your hit." I sighed deeply and replied with, "Plants can't talk, but if they could I'd listen." (i still milk twice though...i'd hate to hear what they say when they're pissed off)

:laughtwo: 1984-85?:smokin: :joint: :joint: :joint: :grinjoint: But not on a regular basis till 87-88:when i could find some gooodhomegrown michigan skunk #1 or ganja strait out jamaica man:Rasta: or any smokable get you High budds for that matter. Time to smoke ...........or4:angel:grinjoint:

this poll makes no sense

I tried it a few times in the forth grade and later again in the 6th grade but I started doing it everyday spring of 1999 and then I quit once for like 2 weeks ummm i'd say like 2002 and then i quit for like 5 days last year thats about it

I didn't start untill my freshemen year of high school, making me 15 or 16, I can't quite remember if it was befor winter break or after. . .

I started when I was 13....whooo.....

my one year anniversary will be coming in about a month and a half....:allgood: :Rasta: i never thought i would ever smoke pot but having regretted a day since...

Back
Top Bottom