When Will My Buds Harden Up?

I just harvested one(LoRyder2) yesterday-read your post,and went and squeezed a bud a little...
same deal as yours,so I'm going to say its normal-they'll firm back up as they dry out more.
They're shrinking now from loss of moisture,so they're not as "tight"as they were before the drying started.

Your temps seem a little on the warm side for a slow dry,but not way out of range.
Thnx for the input that’s as good as I can do with my limited budget I have them in a small bathroom and had to turn the extractor fan of due to low rh

My buds are hanging in an open closet at "in the house" temp-I don't have an accurate
way to measure rh, so I tell myself it's fine.(feels ok to me)..might not be,but ignorance is bliss in this case.
I can't do anything about it anyway,so I just go with it.
It got up to 78f in the house today,so my conditions aren't ideal for a slow dry,either.
We do what we can,as long as they don't get overdried,you can't really hurt them.

update , my buds are lovely , smell awesome ,the rice jar was nice and slow the nappy/diaper worked really fast at drawing out moisture , a nice crunch to snapping the bud , cant complain .

P1070092.JPG
P1070092.JPG
P1070094.JPG
P1070095.JPG
P1070096.JPG
P1070098.JPG

Has anyone here tried a food dehydrator on 90°F? Essentially you run it for 100 hours straight at 90° and then cure in jars to finish. The idea is to get the "perfect" dry before curing.
:thumb:

believe it or not the nappy/diaper will do the same job and cheaper lol , i just cut yesterday again so will add a pic of the set up i did , i will also weigh the nappy before i start just to see what its sucks out over 4/5 days

believe it or not the nappy/diaper will do the same job and cheaper lol , i just cut yesterday again so will add a pic of the set up i did , i will also weigh the nappy before i start just to see what its sucks out over 4/5 days
I look forward to this one.

if any of you wonder why i leave so many small sugar leaves on the buds , i finish my flowering under a CMH 600w , makes them more gluey and potent , i also leave my plants in their pots in a large bin of water . This also makes them more potent , my autos are stronger than any regulars ive done over the years , tips and tricks is key

Tue Apr 30 07-41-19.jpg
Tue Apr 30 07-48-28.jpg
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom