When Will My Buds Harden Up?

Ok so I need some help with this. This is a a Tangerine Dream, she smells just like the one I just harvested but the buds are nowhere near as fat as the other one. She’s already got cloudy trichomes all over and by the appearance in her leaves and flimsiness in her branches she’s looking like she’s giving up the ghost. Should I go ahead and harvest her? 96EBF3B4-4C02-4A83-A04A-F7522E7A877C.jpeg6EB2AD76-A7D3-4C70-BCA0-7B891D75C347.jpegA3035600-3FE2-433C-B564-B5BDEABDEE9C.jpeg591FF59B-1C93-4F91-BF01-E2C822EADF48.jpegA5BC74DA-2729-4D1A-8742-726F45C38B55.jpeg
I'm in the exact same boat as you! My last Northern Lights is still in the tent soaking up all the light now. I noticed that her buds are noticeably more dense than when the light was being split up between them. She has been sitting happy! But like yours, mine still has a lot of straight white hairs. I would definitely wait for someone else's advice but I'm thinking you should wait just one more week. Again, wait for someone else to chime in because I don't want to be wrong! You and I are two peas in a pod!

I’ve done side by side experiments and can’t tell a difference, here’s a good read about flushing✌️

I’ve done side by side experiments and can’t tell a difference, here’s a good read about flushing✌

Good read, thank you. I guess medical research has some catching up to do.....

Nobody has said anything about my humidity! I'm worried now. I have 3 jars of stuff that dried in 5 days. Crispy but still sticky and smashable. What should I do? Stop burping so the moisture gets built back up? They're in their jars with boveda packs 62%.
Leave then alone. If they're in with boveda those packs do all the work. After a week of burping a coupke times daily put packs in and burp ONCE PER WEEK. I dried my buds too fast the first time. Got high AF just a little harssh so don't do anything crazy lije toss then out. You dried for 5 days that's good. Plus the boveda keeps it where you wantit. And boveda is for long term to so just ignore your curing nuds and open lid once a week now

Leave then alone. If they're in with boveda those packs do all the work. After a week of burping a coupke times daily put packs in and burp ONCE PER WEEK. I dried my buds too fast the first time. Got high AF just a little harssh so don't do anything crazy lije toss then out. You dried for 5 days that's good. Plus the boveda keeps it where you wantit. And boveda is for long term to so just ignore your curing nuds and open lid once a week now

I feel you on this, I dried mine way too fast as well. I’ve been burping twice a day for the last week, smell has gotten better every day but I must admit they do seem a bit too dry when I pull them out to smoke. I had the Boveda 62 packs packs in with them but removed them for the last couple of days(smell got sweeter).

I have a couple of ladies that I need to harvest soon, I may only have a week to dry and a week to burp properly before I leave for vacation. Will they be ok with only the Boveda 62 packs in for a week??? I don’t want to come back and find mold in my final harvest

I feel you on this, I dried mine way too fast as well. I’ve been burping twice a day for the last week, smell has gotten better every day but I must admit they do seem a bit too dry when I pull them out to smoke. I had the Boveda 62 packs packs in with them but removed them for the last couple of days(smell got sweeter).

I have a couple of ladies that I need to harvest soon, I may only have a week to dry and a week to burp properly before I leave for vacation. Will they be ok with only the Boveda 62 packs in for a week??? I don’t want to come back and find mold in my final harvest
Im not a pro by any means. I just know i dried way to fast. Yes the boveda are for long term storage. Which ever one you have the inside shoukd stay at 62 or 58RH which ever you have. That exactly whattheyre for so i think you'll be ok

Back
Top Bottom