When Will My Buds Harden Up?

Have you tried your latest harvest?
Yes. But... they dried in 3 to 4 days even with my humidifier being set at 50 to 60% humidity. 4 days dry is way too soon I've heard. So the smoke gets we high but it's harsh as all hell!! Not a proper dry and cure. Damn. Rookie mistake.

Yes. But... they dried in 3 to 4 days even with my humidifier being set at 50 to 60% humidity. 4 days dry is way too soon I've heard. So the smoke gets we high but it's harsh as all hell!! Not a proper dry and cure. Damn. Rookie mistake.

I’ve tried mine as well, I think I may have harvested her a bit early because I get a slight body high but not anything close to what I was expecting.

I have two others that I believe are close to harvest but I’m going to take the advice I’ve seen on a few posts, and I quote “ if you think they are ready to harvest, go ahead and give them another week”.....

If it's basically too harsh to smoke you can make tincture, oils, salve, and edibles

I’ve tried mine as well, I think I may have harvested her a bit early because I get a slight body high but not anything close to what I was expecting.

I have two others that I believe are close to harvest but I’m going to take the advice I’ve seen on a few posts, and I quote “ if you think they are ready to harvest, go ahead and give them another week”.....
Yes, I had a bad feeling that you harvested way too early. But you know what, I did the exact same thing on my first harvest! I think a lot of us rookies do that! Just keep waiting just keep waiting just keep waiting and you will know when she's ready! That's what I'm doing! I admire your ability to wait now! And yes when I harvested too early, it was so harsh to smoke it burnt my throat and lungs like crazy and it barely got me high. Oh and it smelt like sweet hay

It’s only been a week and a half since I jarred mine up, do you think the harsh smoke and weakness in my bud typical at this point? Do they just need more time to cure?
I'm not sure. I'm wondering if it even matters, since you harvested too soon. You may have missed the curing Point. Again I could be wrong so please take other advice as well! Keep up the good work! 5 plants from now you will look back and be amazed at how far you've come!

I'm not sure. I'm wondering if it even matters, since you harvested too soon. You may have missed the curing Point. Again I could be wrong so please take other advice as well! Keep up the good work! 5 plants from now you will look back and be amazed at how far you've come!

Well I may have to take back my previous statement. I decided to get another taste today so I rolled me a J, smoked maybe a 1/3 of it and DAMN :ganjamon:, any more and I would have been on my ass.....lol

Only time and :lot-o-toke: will tell how the quality of my 1st Tangerine Dream harvest turns out. It is a learning experience for me.

I have another Tangerine Dream that I’m waiting to harvest along with a Candy Kush. :nervous-guy:

Well I may have to take back my previous statement. I decided to get another taste today so I rolled me a J, smoked maybe a 1/3 of it and DAMN :ganjamon:, any more and I would have been on my ass.....lol

Only time and :lot-o-toke: will tell how the quality of my 1st Tangerine Dream harvest turns out. It is a learning experience for me.

I have another Tangerine Dream that I’m waiting to harvest along with a Candy Kush. :nervous-guy:
Your beans from growers choice ????

Yeah once I heard the names u got me lol, I am on my first grow with 2 critical purples from them as well and I just put one pheno under 48hr darkness but the other pheno is beatrly half way thru flowering. What I’ve found is that although great gente tica they’re consistency seems bad. My buddy was the one to bring it it up since he has grown over 4 of they’re auto strains and he said that on a 5 pack of tangerine dream auto only 3 germed and al 3 very distinct phenos. Then I get similar results so I am curious as to your opinion on this? If any

I had two Tangerine Dreams, one stunted on me (harvested) and the other is close to harvest. Definitely different pheno types from what I have observed. F88B657D-5594-4F3E-8B15-3CB74E1EFFE5.jpeg

You'll see a lot of that.

From what I’ve been reading I take it this is mostly with Autos? I read that if I take a mother plant (photo period strains) and clone I should get the exact same phenotype assuming a consistent environment.

This was my first time growing and I will admit I had some setbacks. Started my grow with Blurple LEDs from from Amazon and and then upgraded to COB LEDs from OPTIC LED, the change was noticeable right away. I figured this was an investment in myself and if I was gonna do something I may as well do it right.

I still have a lot to learn but this first harvest is a step in the right direction in my opinion.

Even with photos clones can be different, look at OG Kush. The original mom had 4-5 cuts handed out and all are slightly different. A couple of them are very different from the mom. Chem 91 is the same way.

Yeah I had Wildly different plants that I doubt if they’re even the same strain but they seem so good so far I got some beans from mephisto vegging out. Both pics were taken today the top one will stay under light the other one is going into pre harvest darkness but you can clearly see the difference on them even though they were popped the same day and grown under the exact same condition expect for flush. I am happy with both yet when purchasing seeds I expect a bit more consistency. I keep hearing that since autoflowers are scientific bastardas then this is the price we have to pay lmao

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    822 KB · Views: 49
  • DFE9CA3B-F9F9-4B39-A280-65446C2669FA.jpeg
    DFE9CA3B-F9F9-4B39-A280-65446C2669FA.jpeg
    736.3 KB · Views: 41
guys if you want a lovely little auto with a lovely little buzz and lovely to grow and lovely and equal get some blue diesel from advanced , just finished mine , wow !! nice hit , get a giggle , easy grown ,

check this out , and these reviews are old also shes still a good seller .Blue Diesel Hybrid Reviews

P1070087.JPG
P1070090.JPG
P1070091.JPG
Mon Apr 15 13-53-57.jpg

I just harvested one(LoRyder2) yesterday-read your post,and went and squeezed a bud a little...
same deal as yours,so I'm going to say its normal-they'll firm back up as they dry out more.
They're shrinking now from loss of moisture,so they're not as "tight"as they were before the drying started.

Your temps seem a little on the warm side for a slow dry,but not way out of range.

Back
Top Bottom