Where Can I Find Girl Scout Cookies Flowers?

I think the brand Henry's Original has GSC. I've tried their flower before and it was decent enough. Grown up in Mendo.

They're in a lot of stores as far as I know - seen them in a lot in SoCal anyway.

Sent them an inquiry, although did not see it on their website or social networking channels.

:thanks:

I agree, pretty much running around everywhere in California’s market, my favorite is grown up in Humboldt or Arcadia area

Not anymore, look around. It's a small yielder and the name attracted some legal attention, so most have abandoned it for a sea of crosses.

Not anymore, look around. It's a small yielder and the name attracted some legal attention, so most have abandoned it for a sea of crosses.

Yeah, my comment there was referencing Henry's brand not the strain. GSC is the new moniker, and there exists Platinum GSC and Thin Mints GSC.

The best way to find it may be to contact Dark Heart Nursery (or someone like them) and they could point you in the right direction.

Edit: just checked, Dark Heart's website says they discontinued it! Wow.

Yeah, my comment there was referencing Henry's brand not the strain. GSC is the new moniker, and there exists Platinum GSC and Thin Mints GSC.

The best way to find it may be to contact Dark Heart Nursery (or someone like them) and they could point you in the right direction.

Edit: just checked, Dark Heart's website says they discontinued it! Wow.

Everybody has crosses, I only want the original OG Kush crossed with Durban Poison.

Dark Heart discontinued it months ago.

Even tried calling Cookies in LA, the source themselves don't have it and have no idea if they are even getting it again.

I see Cali connection has the original seeds in stock FYI.

Everybody has crosses, I only want the original OG Kush crossed with Durban Poison.

Dark Heart discontinued it months ago.

Even tried calling Cookies in LA, the source themselves don't have it and have no idea if they are even getting it again.

Still see it around here sometimes (Leafly showed a few options around my neck of the woods), though they have to call it GSC with Oregon rules, though that doesn't do you much good unless you feel like a road trip ;) ....but yes tons of hybrids/crosses of it anymore, Cookie Dream seems popular around here currently.

Wow just looked around, can’t believe that. It’s been everywhere for years and years. I had a few ounces a couple weeks ago, now that same place doesn’t have it either.

true north has "canuck cookies". i didn't realize that all they did was rename it, but it's the same thing og kush x durban poison.

true north has "canuck cookies". i didn't realize that all they did was rename it, but it's the same thing og kush x durban poison.

Thank you for the find, however just because they cross the same strains, doesn't mean they will end up with the same results. Similar, but not the same.

Back
Top Bottom