Smkriz99

Hello 420 fam!!
I have ran into this problem we’re I just planted new girls and out of no where the leaves have started to turn almost white with redish spots? Is this because the light could be to High? Or what ?? I’m totally confused ??

3BCD36E1-6FB8-49D9-A93A-05C26F58CE1E.jpeg

4E1A2F90-522F-4ECE-B103-00B671B76EFA.jpeg

94E993DA-3ABF-4B6F-AFD2-342814176A6C.jpeg

71D593DF-E99C-469F-ADB8-A2788605D050.jpeg

FDA89441-DC45-46C7-8F60-F38E293EA19D.jpeg

33F67107-7BF2-4BF0-B3FB-EAEB1293CE08.jpeg

It will help if you can turn off the grow lights and just use regular room lights plus the camera flash. That will help everyone see the natural colors instead of the color of the LED lights.

You might be on track about the lights being to high up. The plants look lanky like they are stretching up to the lights. Plus the little one you are holding does look like it is underfed. But I have the feeling that more is going on so people will need to know what natural soil or artificial soil mix you are using and what nutrients or fertilizers you are using.

Whatever is happening it does seem like you are catching it in time and it is fixable.

Your right guys I was giving it bottle water because I thought the ph water was to strong for it ! I will start back feeding it ph water tonight , here are a more pictures I took of it outside!

054D4A86-DEB9-4BB7-B824-8170891E33B5.jpeg

FAE33807-D301-413E-A4C9-E29810857B0A.jpeg

850A2BEC-5940-49EC-BD0B-DD371E2E8313.jpeg

27AB809E-E8A0-4839-B20F-5CA3DB25CFED.jpeg

4D42D9C0-E3B4-4218-8A83-43E3698B2CDE.jpeg

7F0C15F2-DFAA-4272-8035-B50E62557A7A.jpeg

Coco Coir Perlite

70% coco / 30 %perlite

VIVOSUN 300W LED GLFS with Double Switch for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Growing Veg and Flowering 300W..

Your right guys I was giving it bottle water because I thought the ph water was to strong for it ! I will start back feeding it ph water tonight , here are a more pictures I took of it outside!

Hold on a second there, ph water does not cut the mustard. This plant needs weak nutrients (quarter strength maybe even less since they are seedlings) added to the water first then the ph needs to be adjusted. Just plain ph water does not feed the plant the nutrients that it needs. Do you have a bottle or two of nutrients? Do you have cal-mag?

No worries, Ok yes. Coco is inert there are zero nutrients in coco to feed a plant so it must be bottle fed nutrients. Plus you need cal-mag on hand too. Base nutrients are NPK but most often they don’t contain calcium or magnesium that the plant needs. What country are you located in? Do you have grow shops nearby? If you are going to grow in coco a one shot nute like mega crop might be good, but it would probably take a few days to get it delivered depending on your country or location.

do you have a ph pen or are you using drops? Don’t sweat it - we all started somewhere! We will get you hooked up in no time. :thumb:

In coco you can’t do plain water or plain ph adjusted water... a girl has to eat - right? I'm soil grower but my understanding is coco is considered drain to waste hydro so hydro rules apply. Set ph for hydro range not for soil range which I bet you were doing it wrong. But hey that’s ok you didn’t know. Coco needs weak nutes plus cal-mag, the ph needs to be 5.8. plus feed to 10% runoff each time. This flushes out old nutes and delivers fresh nutes each time. You cannot allow coco to completely dry out the same way that is required for a soil grow. You feed coco every day, when plant gets big feed 2 X per day and in flower feed 3 X per day. Don’t worry about runoff ph or ppm’s, runoff contains chemical salts plus fine sediment so it’s an inflated number anyway, Repeat no plain water ever. When you mix your nutes add the cal- mag dose first and stir in. Then add the nutes and stir in. Then wait 15 minutes stir again and then set ph. Don’t mix large batches ahead of time - mix small fresh batch each day. Learn to do the math use syringe for measuring accuracy
gallon 128 ounce to 30 mil
half gallon 64 ounce to 15 mil
quart 32 ounce to 7.5 mil.... all of these are same strength just smaller batches

we need to get you hooked up with nutes, normally I say check out our sponsors since the stuff at Lowe’s or Home Depot won’t cut it. If you tell us what country we can make better suggestions cuz US, Canada and Europe are all different in the products that are available

I’m going to shout for @Reave to confirm or adjust any errors on my part

Right now I am using all fox farm nutrients, and also bought the fox farm soil too. What is your preference? I’m in US, NC ... I definitely need some guidance please , I have to much too lose as I don’t wasn’t mess it up over something that could of been prevented.. thank you for y’all’s helpppp

No worries, Ok yes. Coco is inert there are zero nutrients in coco to feed a plant so it must be bottle fed nutrients. Plus you need cal-mag on hand too. Base nutrients are NPK but most often they don’t contain calcium or magnesium that the plant needs. What country are you located in? Do you have grow shops nearby? If you are going to grow in coco a one shot nute like mega crop might be good, but it would probably take a few days to get it delivered depending on your country or location.

do you have a ph pen or are you using drops? Don’t sweat it - we all started somewhere! We will get you hooked up in no time. :thumb:
I have everything but cal mag I haven’t had any deficiency happen yet so I guess I’m going to get some cal mag ?
I also was going to replant in the néw fox farm soil I got .. what’s your thoughts on that

Those plants are stressed already it would be much better to keep them in the same mix. Can you post up a picture of that bag of soil or coco or whatever it is. Don’t hold back on details if you started in coco or coco loco, there a zillion different products for US based.

In my opinion the plants would do better if you can feed light nutes and not change the soil or coco right now. These are tiny seedlings but it helps to know if that’s plain coco or prebuffered coco or coco loco or whatever. Most of this coco stuff is way beyond my skill set anyway but the more you tell us the better we can guide you

yes they look hungry , even when i mix my coco i add some food , not much just enough to color the water ,

if these are not autos , get some multi purpose compost or seedling compost , re pot into it with a little perlite , this will start feeding gently , then re pot once they grow and color back up into the fox farm you have bought
i was never keen on those bio gradable pots , always got dry roots when they dried out , (could be just me )

also check to make sure you are using the right nutes for the right water , if hard water you might be getting cal mag ,
if your nutes are for soft water and your in hard water you end up using a lot of ph down and this isnt good for seedling either ,

the posts above have you covered :goodluck:

yes they look hungry , even when i mix my coco i add some food , not much just enough to color the water ,

if these are not autos , get some multi purpose compost or seedling compost , re pot into it with a little perlite , this will start feeding gently , then re pot once they grow and color back up into the fox farm you have bought
i was never keen on those bio gradable pots , always got dry roots when they dried out , (could be just me )

also check to make sure you are using the right nutes for the right water , if hard water you might be getting cal mag ,
if your nutes are for soft water and your in hard water you end up using a lot of ph down and this isnt good for seedling either ,

the posts above have you covered :goodluck:

It sounds like you have some good advice already.
Your going to need hydroponic nutrients ph 5.8 + calmag every day. Your starving them currently they need food desperately.

Back
Top Bottom