When I start my seedlings I pre soak my medium with thrive alive b1 red. I think it’s just kelp. That gives them enough food for the first few nodes. If they dry out quickly I just add a bit of water to reactivate what’s left of the kelp. The next feed I start feeding right away at the recommended dose from the feed. I use mega crop so if you think you need to do 1/2 of what fox farms recommends you can start there but the short of it is those plants need food and your medium has none. Plain water is not going to cut it which is why you have deficiency showing I. The leaves already. They have used up what little nutes they had in the seed with them.

Happy growing you got this.

This is why I come here!!!!! Thank you all so much !
So it is okay to start all seedlings on nuitrents today? And do I just 1 time a week for nuits until they get more leaves they I can feed 2 times a weeks? Or everyday ? I thought that I knew what I was doing apparently I don’t ....

Also the pots they are in are really once’s that your supposed to plant in the ground there Biodegradable...

As far as the feeding tho guys, I got the measurements down, I just need to know advice one how often to feed them and how much ?
Wet Ass Plant

These are the nutrients I have too ...

E0099481-DBCE-4FB0-AA60-800B21BCA62A.jpeg

I have so many more questions now, and I’m second guessing myself. I need to know if what your saying is to start feeding the week old seedlings nuits, it’s just

fox farm Big bloom - 1 tablespoon (15ml) per gallon(4L) of every other watering

fox farm Grow Big- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4l) of water once per week ...

so what I’m taking from this is the (Big Bloom ) feeds every other watering and
(Grow big) once a week?

When I start my seedlings I pre soak my medium with thrive alive b1 red. I think it’s just kelp. That gives them enough food for the first few nodes. If they dry out quickly I just add a bit of water to reactivate what’s left of the kelp. The next feed I start feeding right away at the recommended dose from the feed. I use mega crop so if you think you need to do 1/2 of what fox farms recommends you can start there but the short of it is those plants need food and your medium has none. Plain water is not going to cut it which is why you have deficiency showing I. The leaves already. They have used up what little nutes they had in the seed with them.

Happy growing you got this.

if auto flowers i would plant the pots that break down asap or they will stall out and flower,

if it was me , now if it was me lol
feed every plant a tiny bit of grow/veg nutes , get run off , have pots soaked
if you have spare coco , mix it 50 50 with some of the new soil, the fox farm, ,so its not too hot for seedlings ,just enough to fill the centers of the pots ,
fill the pots with your new soil
dig a hole and fill with the mixed coco and soil mix
put the plant in the center and lightly wet around the center not a lot just a bit
what size of pots have you? 3/5 gallon would be good , maybe 3 gallon would be best as it will be hard to water proper for you if they are bigger pots, over watering , it takes time even i struggle lol ,

then i think they should green up and they wont break down and stall to flower

now that just if it were me .:morenutes::goodluck:

feed the plants in the biodegradable pots first , they need fed asap , ph 5.6 get run off before replanting

this is a rough idea as ive no plants to plant , you should understand me now lol
so i have fox farm , and coco 50/50 mix to dilute the soil for the seedling ,
add perlite
mix well
fill pots with fox farm
dig a center hole
fill with diluted mix
plant seedling in the center of pots, bio pots can go straight in as long as you have fed them ,
water a little .around the seedling , just enough to damp the soil
P1130413.JPG
P1130414.JPG
P1130415.JPG
P1130417.JPG
P1130418.JPG

Guys I confused myself ... the soil i have on deck is

The question is do I need to mix both of these together or is it okay that I mix a little of the coco into the fox farm soil?? Need help ASAP!!

FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Organic Mix Indoor Outdoor​

Hydro Crunch CP801 Coco Coir Perlite Blend Growing Media, 50L Bag, Brown​

Back
Top Bottom