White Widow Indoor Veg Outdoor Flower

I'm considering moving my plants to a different area soon. I have them in an area that doesn't get as much direct sunlight as other areas in my garden for security reasons. Those security variables are about to change a bit and I may be able to move them to a brighter area.
The question at hand is this... if I get them 1 or 2 more hours of direct sunlight per day, could it possibly send them back into veg?

Cheers!

I doubt it as they still see light just not direct.

It's been a while....

Let's see... Blue is gone... White is gone now too. Both were male. So much for the concept of buying fem'd seeds from shady suppliers.

Red is looking good and fem. She's the bigger one in the photo.
I sure hope Green turns out to be female. I took tons of clones from her. She grew differently than the 2 that turned out to be male, so I feel ok about her sexuality.

Bags on the buckets work ok. Plastic picnic plates would be better, but I haven't run across any that are big enough to cover everything.

Clones are doing ok. The clone tray is pumping out clones fairly well.

grdn.JPG

Cheers!

sorry 2 hear about ur germ. probs. this yr. i changed from ye olde paper towel soak to completely submerging the seeds in h2o.the norm 4 towel sprout was 4 days to 2wks. depending on freshness.with the full soak i had some cracking in 2 days!!! some took a few wks. after 4-5 days change h2o,then continue soak. I had some this yr not crack after 3 wks, just for giggles i tossed all the un cracks in the garden,about 15-20 in all.with-in a wk i had 17 occupying the space of a cool whip container,ironically it's what i was soaking them in.i got 8 purpleish beauties,[bag save,lineage unk.] after knocking off the boys.the smoke is SO RICH,u could walk on it!!!!

Long time, no update... sheesh I'm a slacker!

Thanks for the tips mikecrows. I'm mostly on clones now and seeds are not a major current issue. I have been doing some testing, and I'm pretty sure most of my problem revolves around heat.

There are 2 plants left out of the original batch. One plant has 6 main colas. The other plants is a bit hodge-podge because I used her for early clone source.
They're coming along slowly. It always seems so slow untill I look at the photos.

100409Overview.JPG

Here's the 6 top plant.
100409Red.JPG

Cheers!

I know u ain't updated Ina while but I'm just stopping in to say.... How bout dem saints!?!?

Just showing support from one yat to another. Who dat say de gon beat dem saints!? 13-0 baby!

Hi Tead,

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I have four of these exact plants myself but wasn't quite sure if I was given the right info on the seeds. but yours look exactly like mine do and I also have one mother she is very strong with very large stalk I am just entering flowering now they are all about 45" or so even the clones. I thought it was strictly sativa because of the thin finger like fan leaves but from what I can see we have the same thing good to know. my first hybrid:)

Back
Top Bottom