White Widow Seeds - Super Quality - Auto-Flower

aceknight

Received White Widow Seeds and after 19 hrs root busted through shell. ***(Ph tap water 5.9/using lemon & Baking Soda)

Nice that makes since I’m in my 1st grow to just started yesterday I’m trying to get as many tips as I can try to avoid as many mistakes as possible

Nice that makes since I'm in my 1st grow to just started yesterday I'm trying to get as many tips as I can try to avoid as many mistakes as possible

So if this is an auto flower, would running light cycle of 12/12 allow it to still grow the same if it was 18/6 light cycle (on/off)?

From my understanding autoflowers are mode so they just grow so the light cycle shouldn’t affect them I would do a little more research

Lights 19/5
Room Temp 82
Ph 5.9
Water Temp 69 (Keep water temp @ 69 to 77 degrees for better ph stability)
2 mini air fans for good air circulation (Better results if you do this early)
Change water in tank before veg, before flower, and when you finally flush (Last two weeks)
Keep your tanks clean and wipe off any access water, etc. you leave behind in your grow room.
Give your grow tent a light wipe down once a week.
***NO SMOKING IN GROW ROOM. KEEP YOUR AIR CLEAN

Attachments

• 777.png
    777.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
Auto-Flower can run 24/7, but some think it is better to let them rest. Either way they will be fine. Careful with nutrients and watch temp and ph levels. Keep water clean and plant feeling fresh. You get what you put in. Good Luck!

Auto-Flower can run 24/7, but some think it is better to let them rest. Either way they will be fine. Careful with nutrients and watch temp and ph levels. Keep water clean and plant feeling fresh. You get what you put in. Good Luck!

Growing some Crop king auto white widow and amnesia haze rn. got 5 of each germinating now, just finished my first grow, 6 autoflower cropkingseeds Earlymiss that ended up good, Early miss = Bigbud x white widow. some of them looked and taste just like WW i so I went with some WW's this time and amnesia haze. gonna and more plants( 5 pack ) in amonth and a half. GL man

Here's my first half-hearted attempt at an auto. It's a White Widow. I just stuck it in the corner of my veg tent and just sort of let it do it's thing. I'm quite happy with the results - pulled some big old anacondas off this baby! Harvested yesterday and can't wait to sample it soon...

Coco drip
5 Gal smart pot
600W Viparspectra LED
Canna Coco A + B
Tap water
Supplemental ca/mg, silica and Rhizotonic
Blend of different beneficials

IMG_625811.jpg
IMG_241936.jpg
IMG_240238.jpg
IMG_242128.jpg
IMG_242024.jpg
IMG_242231.jpg

howdy. I am at week one veg wwaf. how long total from seed on yours?
20171213_141937.jpg

It was probably 4 or 5 weeks when it started showing flowers. From that point it was about 11 or 12 weeks. call it 4 months start to finish. Give it a LOT of light and it will give you a lot of bud. This line of genetics is very good. I got just over 1/2lb dry weight on that one above...

Some advice though. Don't top an auto. It stunts it's veg stage, reducing the yield a lot.

It was probably 4 or 5 weeks when it started showing flowers. From that point it was about 11 or 12 weeks. call it 4 months start to finish. Give it a LOT of light and it will give you a lot of bud. This line of genetics is very good. I got just over 1/2lb dry weight on that one above...

Some advice though. Don't top an auto. It stunts it's veg stage, reducing the yield a lot.

Topping an auto can be done, there's plenty of info and journals here where it's worked in the growers favor.

It can be done for sure - but its not done to increase yield in an auto because it won't. If it takes 2 weeks for the new tops to become good strong growing tips - then thats 2 out of 4 to 6 weeks veg time that is lost. It will effect yield a whole bunch. The vast majority of people that grow autos don't top for this exact reason. If you're looking to even out the growth between branches I'd suggest doing so very low stress training. I pull back my main top just enough so that it's about the same height as the branches below it.

Back
Top Bottom