Who can help me? I used the wrong dose

Ildoildo

420 Member
87D2B30C-CE0D-4B29-B7F8-625ACF7F83B8.jpeg

What I have read so far is that a double dose of Pro XL Pro Start was used. That is a booster to increase root growth. Then it is mentioned that "only that he fed the plant twice with twice the dose" and does this mean that someone else did this to your plant?

Then we read that the plant was "...watered them in the vegetative phase 18/6 with ph 5.8, now I'm in the 2nd week 12/12 but the leaves have turned a dark color..." which sounds like it has been at least two weeks, maybe 3 or more, since the accidental over doses of the root booster.

Several reasons why the plant is a dark color. The particular strain could naturally be a dark green or it could be from too much Nitrogen just for starters. Too much water in a soil grow can cause a darkening of the green color of the leaves.

At two weeks into flower some plants will be showing the signs of deficiencies which sometimes start as darker colored areas on the leaves.

We read "...the leaves have started to get a very dark color and the body is getting a red color with stripes..." which could be a clue as to the problem which is why we need to see a photo.

Yes, take a couple of photos. At least one should show the whole plant from the side, from top to the bottom of the container it is in. If the photos look like they were taken in a yellow, purple or red color turn off the grow lights and just use the regular white room light.

Let us know what you are growing in. Is it in soil or a soil-less mix?

What I have read so far is that a double dose of Pro XL Pro Start was used. That is a booster to increase root growth. Then it is mentioned that "only that he fed the plant twice with twice the dose" and does this mean that someone else did this to your plant?

Then we read that the plant was "...watered them in the vegetative phase 18/6 with ph 5.8, now I'm in the 2nd week 12/12 but the leaves have turned a dark color..." which sounds like it has been at least two weeks, maybe 3 or more, since the accidental over doses of the root booster.

Several reasons why the plant is a dark color. The particular strain could naturally be a dark green or it could be from too much Nitrogen just for starters. Too much water in a soil grow can cause a darkening of the green color of the leaves.

At two weeks into flower some plants will be showing the signs of deficiencies which sometimes start as darker colored areas on the leaves.

We read "...the leaves have started to get a very dark color and the body is getting a red color with stripes..." which could be a clue as to the problem which is why we need to see a photo.

Yes, take a couple of photos. At least one should show the whole plant from the side, from top to the bottom of the container it is in. If the photos look like they were taken in a yellow, purple or red color turn off the grow lights and just use the regular white room light.

Let us know what you are growing in. Is it in soil or a soil-less mix?

Back
Top Bottom