If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil-less soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? sphagnum peat moss and vermiculite
If Soil... What Size Pot?solo cups (roots are very underdeveloped)
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled? small fan
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 75-82F
RH of Room/Cabinet? 30-38%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering? when fully dry - every 3-4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? GH Grow box - strength recommended on box, which was too strong. I partially flushed which seemed to work.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3.7ft2
I'm using distilled water (pH 6.2)

Here is a pic on Feb 3:
feb_3.jpg

Here is a pic on Feb 6:
Feb_6.jpg

Between those two days, I watered the plants (with distilled water) and topped them. For topping, I only took off very new growth. Is this stress? Why do they look dirty? (you can't wipe it off)

I don't know what to do now to prevent further damage! Help

What's the ph?

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

You are failing so badly because your plants are most likely severely root bound due to the fact they are on day 52 of vegg and are still in solo cups. They should have been up potted at least twice with the second time being their final home until chop chop time.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I understand your concern but the roots are highly undeveloped. They are not even close to filling due to problems growing

He said roots were underdeveloped. I would think in peat moss he would have ph issues. All the root bound plants I've ever had looked good. Except they were stunted and slow growing.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

My 3rd and 4th nodes never developed and have been within an inch of their lives (I did lose 2 plants)
I don't trust my soul tester for soil but it seems 7-8. Too high? If yes, what to do? I have pH down. Do I add next watering or now?

Peat is acidic. I would think if ph was the issue that it would like 4 or so. But yes 8 is too high
420-magazine-mobile41288234.jpg

I would scrap the moss and go with good ol' mother earth, soil. Preferably FFOF.. I get its hard to part ways with as much time as you have invested but at this point I don't believe they will make it. Start over and start a journal so all of us in the forums can follow along and help and point out where you could improve if need be. ..

Buddy. You're lucky. I'm in the Hammer.
If you want to make growing pot easy get some of this.
420-magazine-mobile1820108544.jpg

It has calcium, gypsum, limestone, compost, worm castings and plenty of perlite. Everything you need. It's ph adjusted and self buffers to 6.5.
Just add water. Look at the results in my journals.

Back
Top Bottom