Why are lower leaves yellowing and falling off? please help!

entire plants? ok, tomorrow though, i came home now from running and its too dark to take some shots.
and i thought spinosad was a brand name, is it a substance or what? can you be more specific?

hope this is specific enough =D

it may be the wrong product as I only know one language, but its what I came up with from a little creative googling on google.it.
16004_32213_1_1.jpg

ok here are the pics (they seem not focused but its just bad quality, >.<)

the smallest(and sickest...) plant:
P280813_08_10.jpg

a little closer:
P280813_08_10_01_.jpg

closeup of a burned leaf:
P280813_08_14.jpg

the second plant:
P280813_08_14_02_.jpg

the third plant:
P280813_08_15.jpg

spiders in the third plant. cant tell if they are good or bad (already seen webs on other plants too):
P280813_08_15_01_1.jpg

sick leaf(second plant, has the white lines and dots):
P280813_08_16_02_.jpg

I meant to step back a little so I can see the whole plant. I'd say you have the N deficiency to deal with, but otherwise--for outdoor plants--I don't think I'd worry too much about anything else.
i gave 3 gallons of tea to the big plant 6 hours ago, and now she's much greener. i guess there is/was something killing the microbes in the soil... whatever thats fine.

and those photos are pretty much the whole plants, only the top you dont see, thats all healthy and good.
so apart from some spinosad im trying to find theres nothing i can do, just ignore the pests? also considering that they'll have to survive 2 months of flowering without any help whatsoever?

i have guano but thats pk guano so its only for flowering, i'll just keep giving her teas and nutrients till she's good, i dont have anything else.
but i always heard people saying that bugs need to be dealt with fast, i mean, if the infection becomes really bad, theres no saving it... i know that outdoors there will always be some bugs but idk

i have guano but thats pk guano so its only for flowering, i'll just keep giving her teas and nutrients till she's good, i dont have anything else.
but i always heard people saying that bugs need to be dealt with fast, i mean, if the infection becomes really bad, theres no saving it... i know that outdoors there will always be some bugs but idk

Teas are too dilute. Urine is about 11-1-2. If you don't have anything else, cut your pee with the same amount of water and use that, but I am emphatic that you are not getting enough N and even though I always advise people to take it slow with soil, this thread has gone on for long enough that your plants should be green by now.

There's a few bugs on my outdoor plants right now but they are not increasing in numbers, so I have done nothing and everything is fine. They are part of an ecosystem. You will have to make that call, too. Good luck!

id rather just go crazy with fish mix instead of using urine, lol.
but i think there is something killing the microbes, cos im already giving MORE than the biobizz chart recommends, and they go already overkill to make money..
i sprayed a little neem (couldnt cover the soil so i couldnt spray much) but tbh the bugs seem to be gone, too bad the pyrethrum fucked my plants up too..

im just gonna order it, cant find it anywhere(and theres no hurry anyway, the pyrethrum killed some leaves but the bugs are fucking scared now :p)

is "spinosad success bayer" ok in ur opinion? just wanna be sure, u never know what might happen with bayer =\

it says its ideal for fruit farming and its allowed in organic growing so it should be good. it says to repeat the treatment after 715 days, im like what??? probably a typo.

update

hey everyone, since this thread has gone on for a while i wanted to make a list of my unsolved little problems:

first, there are some small dots on the big plant; they probably are pests but they are not thrips (btw, i saw them! - on the small plants-. they only hang around in the hot hours though, is there a good way to get rid of them by hand the next time i dont have anything to do?)
there are also some little holes so its definately some kind of pest but it doesnt seem like big damage
P310813_18_16_01_.jpg
P310813_18_17_02_.jpg

P310813_18_17_03_.jpg

second, the "big" problem.
the big plant is still yellow, and i gave her increasing nutrients. now i give her 2x strenght fish mix and worm casting extract every watering (every 2 days, i would water 3 days but im actually just trying to give her a lot of N) plus a tea every week or so. i can increase to 4x strenght but at this point i think it might be something else...
P310813_18_19_01_.jpg

here is some random damage, nothing too big though i hope. (but then again you guys know better than me and thats why im here right? )
P310813_18_20.jpg
P310813_18_21.jpg
P310813_18_36.jpg

then, some weird problems im having:
1: a weird color on some leaves,i think i saw it somewhere and it is some kind of deficiency(not N i think)
but im not sure:

P310813_18_21_02_.jpg

2: on the big plant the "veins" are particularly purple, i dont know if thats normal or not, or if it has anything to do with the yellow leaves
P310813_18_29.jpg

P310813_18_28.jpg

3: then finally, some weird shaped leaves, could it be a pH problem? i havent checked that in a while but i'll if i have to
P310813_18_30.jpg

P310813_18_29_01_.jpg

waiting on your answers, thanks in advance! :)

Re: update

Hey bro. Hope you're well. Here's my list. Others can feel free to chime in.

1) Forget about the bugs (the spots may be nutritional, but nobody can tell because the focus is bad--even if it is bugs, it's not much and a healthy plant will recover especially if they go away every day when it cools off).
2) ADD NITROGEN--not tea with a little every time you water, a pretty hefty dose and soon--they are getting worse.
3) Stop watering so often! WET, SOPPY SOIL will LOSE nitrogen. (Soil that is not getting enough atmospheric oxygen is a problem because the aerobic bacteria in your soil will take the oxygen they need from nitrate (NO3), creating NO and N2, both of which are gasses and which will escape from the pot and not be utilized by the plant.)
4) Leaves do that

Hope this helps.

Hey bro. Hope you're well. Here's my list. Others can feel free to chime in.

1) Forget about the bugs (the spots may be nutritional, but nobody can tell because the focus is bad--even if it is bugs, it's not much and a healthy plant will recover especially if they go away every day when it cools off).
2) ADD NITROGEN--not tea with a little every time you water, a pretty hefty dose and soon--they are getting worse.
3) Stop watering so often! WET, SOPPY SOIL will LOSE nitrogen. (Soil that is not getting enough atmospheric oxygen is a problem because the aerobic bacteria in your soil will take the oxygen they need from nitrate (NO3), creating NO and N2, both of which are gasses and which will escape from the pot and not be utilized by the plant.)
4) Leaves do that

Hope this helps.
hey man :)

not sure what you mean with "they" are getting worse, since its only 1 plant, but whatever(im picky i know xD).
i will then water every 3 days and add like 5x the dosage of fish mix then, which would actually be 10x because you're supposed to nute only once a week (i did 2x-->4x in the past days, which is still a big dose..)

and yea about the spots nothing i can do about the focus, tried to back off but then you cant see them at all. (not a big deal anyway).

i know it sounds stupid but are we sure its not overfeeding lol? well i guess we will find out when i add the 5x dose..

by the way, i always leave my water in the bathroom for 1-2 days to let the chlorine evaporate, thats good ye?

It's just hard to tell from the photos. If you could stand way back and just snap the whole garden it may help. I thought you had about 4 plants, no? At least one of them is almost yellow. So, yes, hit that one hard with the fish emulsion then stop and give it 5-7 days to react. It's pretty hard (but not impossible) to burn with fish emulsion.

I realize your camera is giving you fits, not blaming you.

It does not look like over-feeding.

Your chlorine removal protocol is good. Spraying it hard into the bucket will accomplish the same thing.

nah trust me its useless to go farther away then i already was, you just wouldnt see anything, if you want i'll upload a photo just to show u.
i have 3 plants btw.
i'll give her lots of fish mix (going ham for real now lol) in 2 days, because i watered yesterday (with 2ml/l)

Back
Top Bottom