Why are the tips of my leaves turning yellow?

@Rexer hey man, now that my plant is pretty much messed. Is there any chance I can transplant it into coco coir from here?

@Rexer hey man, now that my plant is pretty much messed. Is there any chance I can transplant it into coco coir from here?
Hey @DrBigP Hope you are well today my friend.
How are her roots?
If they are healthy it's not a problem.
I transplant ladies from a spray cloner into coco without any problems.
It's basically the same, just bigger.
Do you have any mycorrhizae to sprinkle on the roots before you bury them?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @DrBigP Hope you are well today my friend.
How are her roots?
If they are healthy it's not a problem.
I transplant ladies from a spray cloner into coco without any problems.
It's basically the same, just bigger.
Do you have any mycorrhizae to sprinkle on the roots before you bury them?

Stay safe
Bill
I’ve got some other stuff to sprinkle on the roots, well I did check the roots and I’m not happy to say there was blue, yes blue spots on some parts of the root. Basically it’s one long root dangling in the water tangled up. Sigh

Cleaned the bucket, added ice bottle I’ve got 4 backed up. Changed the nutes.

I’m begging the Ganja Gods to save Bruce.

@Bill284 and @Rexer

By the way you see anything in particular that’s not good besides the drooping. E.g Colours a bit too bright tho. Could be over fed?

79C55977-0CDF-41D3-A190-5D62831F30DF.jpeg

Are you spraying your plants while the lights are on? You shouldn’t do that. Those droplets act as a magnifying glass and can burn your leaves.

It looks to me like the start of a Cal deficiency, maybe just underfed.

Here’s the feed schedule you need to follow according to GH…

EA144EF2-F970-42BF-8AFF-E5A193DBF764.jpeg
Oops yeah I did. I turn the lights off till it drys out from now bro. Thanks

@Bill284 and @Rexer

By the way you see anything in particular that’s not good besides the drooping. E.g Colours a bit too bright tho. Could be over fed?
Ok, ignoring the drooping.

I see some P deficiency. If you follow along with the GH ratios it should hopefully clear up/ stop progressing.
The leaf damage will remain- those don't heal. Look to new growth always for signs of correction, and old damage to ensure it isn't progressing.

112A85DD-D180-46B5-A0EC-170B51BC1F28.jpeg.jpg

Edit- I didn't answer the coco question as Bill is King of Coco, and knows it a million times better than i.

Regarding the roots, if you act quickly they may be salvageable. I recently went through root rot a week or two ago. I'll come back and post a link showing how I treated it.

Here's the link:
Rex's Perpetual Hydroponics, LED, 4x4 Tent Using TBC 10 Gal System: All Are Welcome, Come Learn & Help

@Bill284 and @Rexer

79C55977-0CDF-41D3-A190-5D62831F30DF.jpeg
I believe Mr @Rexer has nailed it as usual.
Where are you running your ph right now?

Stay safe
Bill

@Rexer and @Bill284 just adding an update. So this is what happened. I took some water out of the 12l bucket and sprinkled rooting hormones onto the roots. Actually I diluted the powder in water and sprayed it on, then added nutrients, I added them per day. So first 3ml micro then next day 3ml gro, next day 3ml bloom and I Rotated that process. as well as cal mag 1 gram. Misted molasses and seaweed kelp on it. Took one whole week to perk up, she’s up now and happy. Small and one week behind, but happy again.

Back
Top Bottom