Why have my photos gone droopy while flowering?

empath

Hey everyone !

This is my first time growing photos and they grown quite bigger than my autos!
I'm using indoor tent soil and im struggling why the whole GSC plants gone droopy all of sudden I was thinking maybe the flowers is heavier and this is normal ?

I tried to tie them but still they look weird as if they wanna commit suicide lol any tips would be greatly appreciated ! I'll post pics in abit

i've had some kissing the floor lol

full

i hope it's the same reason :passitleft:

i've had some kissing the floor lol

full

i hope it's the same reason :passitleft:
Welcome to the forum. Very nice grow you've got there!!! That is a weight issue (what a terrible problem to have!! LOL). You do want to get them straightened up asap, and don't let them touch the floor, it's an invitation to bud rot/mold, plus the buds get dirty. Get some cheap bamboo garden stakes and tie them up, problem solved!

well get us some pics brother :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol yes!! Same here did u figure it out ?

the buds are just overwhelming the stalks. for now, get some bamboo stakes and use them to support the main stalks. just shove them in the pots, and use fuzzy wire ties. it's a good thing.

there are other training and grow methods you can do to help. it's an ongoing thing, all part of the fun. for the last little bit i'm doing cage grows, cause i'm lazy about that stuff.

full

the cages supply all the support.

you also just found out why autos mostly suck.

I have found that adding a Calcium product has really helped in building stronger stems. That and some sort of training program along with a pruning program helps.

Heavy flowers will what we see in the photos and a change in the nutrient program often goes a long way towards stronger stems.

Let us know what the nutrients are that you are using and what the feeding amounts and schedule is. There is a good chance someone is using the currently using the same fertilizers or has used them in the past.

don't rope the branches up together like that. separate them out and support them. the buds don't develop if they get bottled up.

I have found that adding a Calcium product has really helped in building stronger stems. That and some sort of training program along with a pruning program helps.

Heavy flowers will what we see in the photos and a change in the nutrient program often goes a long way towards stronger stems.

Let us know what the nutrients are that you are using and what the feeding amounts and schedule is. There is a good chance someone is using the currently using the same fertilizers or has used them in the past.
Thanks for ur input ! I've been using open sesame powder right when I switched to 12/12 and they started using cha chingsince yesterday. I'm using the tiny scope pics attached for 2 liters of water and I give each one liter of water every 3 4 days and the next one just plain water bottles. They started drooping right when they started flowering.. water ph is between 6.2 to 6.8 or 6.9 .. and I did gave them wrong ph water 2 times cuz my ph meter was acting up. Temp is between 20 to 23 or 24 sometimes but temp dropped to 18c couple of times by mistake.

Thanks !

20230523_191845.jpg

20230523_191850.jpg

20230523_191854.jpg

20230523_191920.jpg

Depends on the size of the pot, maybe they are smaller than they look. What size pot? 3 gallon pot, it takes about a gallon to get run off. 5 gallon, a little under 2 gallons. If it's 1 gallon, then 1 liter is about right.
Its around 6 inch height pot not sure about the gallon.. Excuse my newbie question but when u say runoff as in they run out of water or they leak the excess water ? I got another question if I did something stupid by adding algae liquid to the mix and caused the leaves to yellow do y recommend a flush ? Is a flush like a whole one liter of water once? Or more ? And is it one flush ?

Its around 6 inch height pot not sure about the gallon.. Excuse my newbie question but when u say runoff as in they run out of water or they leak the excess water ? I got another question if I did something stupid by adding algae liquid to the mix and caused the leaves to yellow do y recommend a flush ? Is a flush like a whole one liter of water once? Or more ? And is it one flush ?
So about 2 quart pot, which is half gallon, you're gonna water about 2 liters. You want all of your medium moist. They'll be fine once you get your watering in order.

So about 2 quart pot, which is half gallon, you're gonna water about 2 liters. You want all of your medium moist. They'll be fine once you get your watering in order.
??

A half a gallon  is 2 liters. That would be 100% of pot size. My mix can hold about 20-25% of pot size max of water. More than that and your flushing or wasting nutrients.

@empath , Proper watering is one of the most common issues plaguing growers, and not just new growers. There are several ways to get after it.

Emilya has a good thread on How to water a Potted Plant

Others, like @Bill284, add extra layers of perlite in their mix to help with drainage

And, a number of us have switched to growing in SIPs (Sub Irrigated Planters) which gives you perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself. Come check out #SIP Club for more detail.

Back
Top Bottom