Wifi's Indoor Grow April 2012 8 Strains

wifi

What strain is it? big bang fem, papaya fem, bubble gum reg, dream queen fem, sour diesel fem, blueberry kush fem, sensi kush, afghan
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? a mix of shit
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? one tent 3 weeks flower, the other 3 days
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil, FF per/ver mix approx 50/50
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot? 2-3 gallon
Size of light? 1-600watt, 1- 1000kwatt
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 74-80
RH of Room/cab?25-35
PH of media or res? ??? no idea never worry about it
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? everyday on the 3wk, every 3 on the 3day flower
Type and strength of ferts used? natures nectar 5-0-0/0-4-0/0-0-5

I will be switching to a perpetual grow with the dream queen and I am not sure what else yet, I want to run about 3 strains permanent so I stared with 8 and will decide as I go. I have two moms so far and a 19 site home made cloner. The perpetual will be in the 2lt hempy style but I will use a bit of soil mixed in because I am fucking lazy and don't want to water everyday if I can help it. As I get room in either tent I will be adding that in. The only strain I know that I will continue to grow is the green crack which supposedly has a 40 day flower period, I will be putting that to the test.
All plants are fems except for the bubblegums which only one has shown so far.
A little background, this is my first ever indoor grow, I used to grow outside many years ago, I am currently a Wa. state medical patient as well as a caregiver, and my wife is a caregiver as well so I am allowed the maximum plants, 45 and as long as the clones are not in a growing medium, as many clones as I want. The best thing is that she does not partake so I will help myself to her share as well :)

I will have pictures up tomorrow along with a number count on the different strains.

dead, killed them all, 40 plants down the drain, root aphids, not even messing with them, stripped the whole room, sanitizing it thrice, pulling up carpet, I will be back, no doubt about that, already have 40 new started from seed at different location

dam wifi, sorry to hear that but you have the right attitude... pick yourself up and get back at it. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for that BS. you should look into some Sierra Natural Sciences. I use it and it works great. They have root drench and foliar for all types of pests. I have 8 outdoor plants and is keeping them very safe :) (knock on wood) good luck on the new grow and can't wait to see you back with some healthy ladies! :Namaste:

Sorry about how things ended here.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom