Wild Strain From The Midwest

Heres a nice picture of the garden. Going to look way different with a greenhouse over there! I can't wait!!!
420-magazine-mobile851467700.jpg

They look great! I wouldn't worry about clearing too much.
Once they get bigger then you can address it.
If you're repotting, I would go into the final pot you plan on using
Cool I appreciate the advice it's nice to have this community on here. Before it use to be so taboo you know so you couldn't ask many for help. So far I've been able to gain valuable knowledge that has kept my interest in growing. I never realized how much I would enjoy growing any thing for that matter it's such a rewarding experience.

Cool I appreciate the advice it's nice to have this community on here. Before it use to be so taboo you know so you couldn't ask many for help. So far I've been able to gain valuable knowledge that has kept my interest in growing. I never realized how much I would enjoy growing any thing for that matter it's such a rewarding experience.
You're right, it's still pretty sketch in some states. I joined this forum in '05 I think.
So much knowledge and great people!!! Growing is addictive lol

Alright folks I was excited to see how they reacted to the feeding yesterday. I didn't see any burn or adverse reaction, will keep an eye out through tomorrow though as it takes a little longer to see outdoor.

I'm excited to take the clones tomorrow, really going to clean up the bottom.

420-magazine-mobile1505727979.jpg

She is loving life, winds blocked, get all the sun lol

420-magazine-mobile943601885.jpg

She reminds me of an X-wing...I may or may not make 'pew pew' laser noises when I see her.

420-magazine-mobile88539844.jpg

The runt (the one I have my money on).
The nodes spacing and leaf structure got me excited to watch this one!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

I'm interested in seeing if she'll drop anything more than 9 fingers.
That's the most I've had on a plant. I have a feeling, her being super sativa, she could maybe throw 11 fingers out lol
Either way those fans are bigger than my hand already!!!

They're like puppy paws! I just gotta feed her so she can fill 'em!

420-magazine-mobile303479655.jpg

With the munchkin down I have time to waste on random things that might mean something later lol

From here out I will be calling them F1 F2 and F3 (F1 is the wind protected one F2 is in the middle) as they all exhibit different traits.
F1 received full sun at 11:15 today whereas F2 had to wait until 11:40!
F3 still isn't in the sun....maybe 10 more min?

12:12.

Sun hits 14.5hr in 8 days, one week after I do the last bit of cutting on them.

I'll be pinching and bending to try and get all the tops where I want them before they go into flower.

I'm going to try and remember to track the sun on the 5th...

I'm rambling lol

Greenhouse goes up this weekend! (Hopefully today)

I'm interested in seeing if she'll drop anything more than 9 fingers.
That's the most I've had on a plant. I have a feeling, her being super sativa, she could maybe throw 11 fingers out lol
Either way those fans are bigger than my hand already!!!

They're like puppy paws! I just gotta feed her so she can fill 'em!

420-magazine-mobile303479655.jpg

Beautiful .

Back
Top Bottom