The Beaver's Lodge - A Little Of This & Little Of That

I agree with SG, don't give up. Give it time to recover.

I wonder...what do you guys think of topping it where the worst part is on the center top? It would allow new healthy growth to replace it....I'm thinking.

Any thoughts on that??

:circle-of-love:
Your plant would surely think it was under attack and dying if you did that... I can't recommend that idea. Fix the underlying problem, don't just cut it away.

I will try a flush to start.... did I mention it was in a 15 gallon smart pot:yahoo:

I do have some Sledge Hammer that I can use, maybe the first 5 gallons, followed by 5 gallons of PH'd water, followed by a gallon of nutrients. Does that sound like a plan?
I just took a couple of clones earlier this morning........ just in case... hope that didn't mess them up.... but what is done is done.

I'll get at the flush.. started and check back.

Thanks to everyone:thumb:

Oh BTW, :ciao: Beav! Hope you are enjoying this wonderful weather we are having.

Woo Hoo!

:cheer:
We just had the first "front" of the day move out, so we have sun shine for a couple hours (they say) before another line of thunderstorms will probably come through.

Sounds like a good plan to me! 15 gallon pots! phew... thats a lot of water!
Fortunately, I moved them outside in the covered wagon a week or so ago. That'll make it nice not having to worry about making a mess:thumb:

The Sledge hammer Flush has begun.

Just for the record:
1. I had 2, 5 gallon buckets of water drawn ahead of time to eliminate the chlorine concern.
2. I added 50ml's of Sledge Hammer to the 1st bucket and began the flush.
3. I pH'd the 2nd bucket to 6.3 and continued flushing.
4. Finished up with 3 gallons of Mills Nutrients, pH'd to 6.3.

I do not like the looks of the new growth at the top... kinda dried out and way to yellow....

Now we wait.

By the way, this is my first time reusing soil and so far I am not impressed. I'm wondering if I should have flushed the soil to start. At any rate, I don't think I'll be trying it again any time soon.

Thanks everyone for taking a look. I'll report back when/if I see changes.:thumb:

One more thing. I mentioned that I took a couple of clones this morning, they were not the greatest looking, but eh, I had to try.
I put them in Rock Well then same FFOC (was used once.)
Should I be adding any nutrients at this time?

HI Beav,

Just cruisin' through. How are things going?

:circle-of-love:

Hello Cannafan,
Things are good up here. I moved things around a couple days ago and have 8 plants flowering in the covered wagon and 4 more vegging. I just harvested 3 in the last week or so, so I've been kinda busy with that whole process. I'm think after this grow I'm going to scale back and maybe just do 4-6 plants, it amazes me how much time they take up.
We're supposed to get a big ole thunder boomer moving through tonight with 60-70MPH wind gusts. Glad I can get them all inside:thumb:
Thanks for asking (and stopping by.) Hope everything is doing well in your garden!

Beav

Hello Cannafan,
Things are good up here. I moved things around a couple days ago and have 8 plants flowering in the covered wagon and 4 more vegging. I just harvested 3 in the last week or so, so I've been kinda busy with that whole process. I'm think after this grow I'm going to scale back and maybe just do 4-6 plants, it amazes me how much time they take up.
We're supposed to get a big ole thunder boomer moving through tonight with 60-70MPH wind gusts. Glad I can get them all inside:thumb:
Thanks for asking (and stopping by.) Hope everything is doing well in your garden!

Beav

Yeah, the stuff coming at you looks like a meanie. I need rain here, but not the wind.
My garden is doing good on the MJ plants, but the chipmunks are killing me on the veggie seeds I planted. LOL

I just planted 3 more MJ clones outside today. Hopefully will be a nice fruitful summer here. :thumb:

Here we are with the sun just about to clear the tree line. Now I am using the wagon as a flowering wagon..... in the garage from 8pm to 8am then sunshine for 12 hours. This is working out extremely well for me, and it is so much easier that an inside winter grow. There are 8 plants in it and I feel that is about perfect for a 4' X 8' area.
sun6.jpg

Here is a "Serious 6" plant that I am really looking forward to as I have never grown a Sativa before and I'm tired of being tired all the time :laughtwo:

These 3 plants were all flipped on 5/24, so 4 weeks today.

Serious 6
Serious6.jpg
S6a.jpg

Green Crack
GC30.jpg

Cannatonic
Cannatonica.jpg
Cannatonicb.jpg

This is my first grow being able to utilize the summer sun and I am impressed. The plants are happy and it is so much easier to do my daily "chores."

I got side tracked and worked in a couple small projects along the way this summer.
I ended up with two male AK47's and one female so I pollinted about 2/3's of the female for seed stock. The top flower was NOT pollinated, the bottom one was. (Same plant)
AK4729.jpg

Next I prepared a couple of clones off of a Serious 6 (Sativa.) I sprayed one with Collodial Silver for about 3 weeks to make her produce pollen and hope to use it on the other female that was put into flower later. I'm hoping they are both ready about the same time, which will be close, I'm just waiting on the pollen (left) female is on the right.
Male60.jpg
Female43.jpg

Back
Top Bottom