The Beaver's Lodge - A Little Of This & Little Of That

Curly Beaver

The weather has finally turned nice and my flower room is nearly empty, so once again I contacted my buddies at Herbie's..... they had everything I wanted plus a few I hadn't even thought of! The following seeds have all popped, some of them were started a few months ago and kept under low light while I waited for room to open up (and to keep my numbers good).... and a few popped just a couple weeks ago.

Soooo, here's the current line up:

AK47's (3) are the only regular seeds, the rest are Fems.
Acapulco Gold
Amherst Sour Diesel
Cheese Candy
CBD Critical Cure
Cookies Kush
Critical+
Green Crack

I am using FFOF:perlite (3:1)
and Mills Nutrients

I plan on using 5 gallon Smart Pots on all but the AK47, if I am fortunate enough to get a female I'd like to put that one in a 15 or 20 gallon pot.

These are all new strains for me, but if you believe that a ~lil variety is a good thing, this could be fun.:thumb:

Thank you :420: for hooking me up with all the great members that took me in last June... It's been wild ride.:thanks:

re: The Beaver's Den - A Little Of This & Little Of That

I can't tell you much about the other strains besides the Critical+. What I can tell you about that strain is, it's easy to grow, produces some super dank flower that's perfect for extracts & smells like no other. I ran it for 60 days to let everything amber out a bit, but could of easily pulled it day 52 when everything was milky.

Clone it lol

re: The Beaver's Lodge - A Little Of This & Little Of That

I can't tell you much about the other strains besides the Critical+. What I can tell you about that strain is, it's easy to grow, produces some super dank flower that's perfect for extracts & smells like no other. I ran it for 60 days to let everything amber out a bit, but could of easily pulled it day 52 when everything was milky.

Clone it lol
Thanks for that report Noob. Reports on that strain are pretty hard to come by.
Sign me up Beaves, this look like an exciting and diverse crop of plants. Good luck, I'll be watching this one :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Thanks for stopping in Snidraised. It's still pretty early for any pics of the plants but I think you'll get a kick out of my new 4X8 grow area. I'll post some pics when it gets interesting.:laughtwo:

I'm going to be following along too beaver!

Thanks for joining me DocFez.

Here's my idea of a Covered Wagon :laugh:
Covered_Wagon.jpg

Everything & everybody needs a little sunshine to ward off the winter blues.

Thanks for that report Noob. Reports on that strain are pretty hard to come by.

I know how you feel lol. I can't find anything about this Grape OG I'm growing either. Sucks.

Seriously, clone the critical in case you get lucky and find the same pheno I had.

Thanks for joining me DocFez.

Here's my idea of a Covered Wagon :laugh:
Covered_Wagon.jpg

Everything & everybody needs a little sunshine to ward off the winter blues.

Here are the details on my CCW (Cannabis Covered Wagon)

The wagon bed is 4X8 with 10 foot, 1/2" PVC pipe for the hoops
Clear plastic can be rolled down on one or both sides
When watering or feeding I just add a brick under the tongue to help run off
I can still get 18/6 by rolling it in my garage and plugging the Marshydro 192X5 into a timer
I put a small electric heater in there at night on the lowest setting and can maintain 59-61F.
Early morning when the sun is just coming up I wheel it out of the garage with everything still plugged in. The heater maintains the temp until the sun is warm enough to take over.
As it warms, I lift one or both sides depending on the wind and temps. Gotta watch it cause it goes to 90F in there pretty fast
I generally move it with my golf cart (homemade trailer hitch) but it's light enough I can turn, or move it, by hand too
For a light rain I'll probably drop the sides and let it stay outdoors but for down pours and heavy winds it'll go back in the garage
Hopefully I'll be able to adjust my day/night hours to keep everything in veg and avoid going into flower and having to reveg them
OH yeah, the wheels are wooden, off a 1932 chrysler I'm told. (with updated steel belted radial tires... ha ha)
My only costs were for the PVC pipe and 10X10 foot plastic, less than $50, had everything else already
Time required.... Don't know but I'm retired, and retired guys gotta have something to do:tokin:

Here are the details on my CCW (Cannabis Covered Wagon)

The wagon bed is 4X8 with 10 foot, 1/2" PVC pipe for the hoops
Clear plastic can be rolled down on one or both sides
When watering or feeding I just add a brick under the tongue to help run off
I can still get 18/6 by rolling it in my garage and plugging the Marshydro 192X5 into a timer
I put a small electric heater in there at night on the lowest setting and can maintain 59-61F.
Early morning when the sun is just coming up I wheel it out of the garage with everything still plugged in. The heater maintains the temp until the sun is warm enough to take over.
As it warms, I lift one or both sides depending on the wind and temps. Gotta watch it cause it goes to 90F in there pretty fast
I generally move it with my golf cart (homemade trailer hitch) but it's light enough I can turn, or move it, by hand too
For a light rain I'll probably drop the sides and let it stay outdoors but for down pours and heavy winds it'll go back in the garage
Hopefully I'll be able to adjust my day/night hours to keep everything in veg and avoid going into flower and having to reveg them
OH yeah, the wheels are wooden, off a 1932 chrysler I'm told. (with updated steel belted radial tires... ha ha)
My only costs were for the PVC pipe and 10X10 foot plastic, less than $50, had everything else already
Time required.... Don't know but I'm retired, and retired guys gotta have something to do:tokin:
love it!

I love the covered wagon. Couldn't give you any more reps but damn!! :high-five:

Dale and I built a greenhouse with PVC pipe and heavy plastic one winter to get his bonsai through the season. Worked like a dream. It was wonderful to go out there in February and sit in the warmth when it was freezing outside. It cost us next to nothing to build.

My CBD Critical Cure is a dream to grow. Cajun tells me it stinks to high heaven in flower but cures to mango. Mine hasn't begun to stink, but I'll let you know when it does and we can see if yours does the same at around the same time. Nice selection. That Cheese Candy sounds too tasty. :laughtwo:

I love the covered wagon. Couldn't give you any more reps but damn!! :high-five:

Dale and I built a greenhouse with PVC pipe and heavy plastic one winter to get his bonsai through the season. Worked like a dream. It was wonderful to go out there in February and sit in the warmth when it was freezing outside. It cost us next to nothing to build.

My CBD Critical Cure is a dream to grow. Cajun tells me it stinks to high heaven in flower but cures to mango. Mine hasn't begun to stink, but I'll let you know when it does and we can see if yours does the same at around the same time. Nice selection. That Cheese Candy sounds too tasty. :laughtwo:

I gotta admit, the Cheese Candy was a "FREEBIE" from Herbie's...... not sure that I would have picked it out, but I was glad to get something other than Afghani's for a change :)

Really. :laughtwo: I have enough Afghani seeds, thank you very much. Lol!

Reps given (from Sue ;)) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom