Wild Strain From The Midwest

Beautiful sativas!
And those peppers look very nice too! :thumb:
Thanks! When I saw the mother in the wild I was really excited! I'm thinking 85+% sativa!

We'll know more here in a little while!

Looking forward to trying my hand at making some chilli powder this year!

Nature is truly amazing.

As you know, I have 3 plants going. It's been quite windy the past week and it is affecting the plants.
The node spacing is so much tighter on the plant that gets hit with the most wind!
The next in the row is blocked by plant 1 and a tomato plant. It's spacing is wide on the bottom (where wind is blocked) and not so much in exposed top.
The last is blocked by 2 cannabis and 2 tomato plants......wide open lol

420-magazine-mobile1547576116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1097902743.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1168728624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile80155111.jpg

I have this Platinum GSC and Jillibean twisted up and the kid is passed out

So here is what's on the docket for the rest of the week;

Tomorrow I'm going to be topping, femming, or fimming the girls at that trellis (probably last time). They'll also get fed.
Giving 2oz of age old bloom, 4oz FF Big Bloom, and 3 oz age old fish and seaweed. I mix this in my little gallon gnome waterer and each of them will get this.

Friday will be a repair day for them and I will be putting up the greenhouse frame (as long as it arrives before my baseball game. I'm pitching!!)

Saturday will be taking the bottom two node sets off all 3 ladies for clones

Sunday feed again and reevaluate their water intake
I'll also try and get the greenhouse together before the wife and I have softball!

It's good to have a plan!! Hahaha

But I won't be continuing this experiment, as my greenhouse is showing up Friday!!!!

Nice plants! I'm doing my first outdoor grow so far I think it's going well. Not sure how far they should be but I'm about to repot the smaller one since I started them both at the same time. I found both seeds in a bag and thought I would try it out just to see and I'm in Central Texas so lots of sun.
420-magazine-mobile1612900342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1160079959.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1845559781.jpg

But I won't be continuing this experiment, as my greenhouse is showing up Friday!!!!
Nice plants! I'm doing my first outdoor grow so far I think it's going well. Not sure how far they should be but I'm about to repot the smaller one since I started them both at the same time. I found both seeds in a bag and thought I would try it out just to see and I'm in Central Texas so lots of sun.
420-magazine-mobile1160079959.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1845559781.jpg

I'm doing my first outdoor grow so far I think it's going well. Not sure how far they should be but I'm about to repot the smaller one since I started them both at the same time. I found both seeds in a bag and thought I would try it out just to see and I'm in Central Texas so lots of sun.

Bagseeds are always a gamble but your plants sure look good! :thumb:

Thanks! My first ever grow was bagseed and it ended up decent. Learned a lot from it!

Keep an eye out for signs of sex! Should be soon!
Good luck and if you have any questions feel free

Thanks! My first ever grow was bagseed and it ended up decent. Learned a lot from it!

Keep an eye out for signs of sex! Should be soon!
Good luck and if you have any questions feel free
I have my fingers crossed! What would be the first indication of sex? I look everyday just to make sure I don't see balls but my first grow was years ago and it was clones and indoor so completely different..

I didn't trim anything, my previous haircuts achieved what I wanted, so to allow the lower tops to catch up, I pinched the stems to retard the main cola growth. It achieves the same thing just with no chopping.

420-magazine-mobile1799522591.jpg

420-magazine-mobile45306616.jpg

420-magazine-mobile263125920.jpg

Taking out the bottom two node sets on Saturday! Clones!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1657017014.jpg

420-magazine-mobile89479804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile669070316.jpg

You can see the plant that gets hit with the wind definitely stays tighter, interested to see how she reacts when I throw the greenhouse up

Should I be trimming them or just letting them go. I took off like 3-4 of the bottom leaves that were dying so I could let the light in the bottom areas. So far it's just loving the Texas sun and it keeps getting taller and stinkier. The other one I started same time looks stunted but I'm re potting this evening. As far as nutrients go I haven't really tried much except some liquid fish and some tomato spikes but half of the strength.

Should I be trimming them or just letting them go. I took off like 3-4 of the bottom leaves that were dying so I could let the light in the bottom areas. So far it's just loving the Texas sun and it keeps getting taller and stinkier. The other one I started same time looks stunted but I'm re potting this evening. As far as nutrients go I haven't really tried much except some liquid fish and some tomato spikes but half of the strength.
They look great! I wouldn't worry about clearing too much.
Once they get bigger then you can address it.
If you're repotting, I would go into the final pot you plan on using

Back
Top Bottom