Winter grow outdoor

solareclipse

Hi ....i want to share a story with u and maybe i will get my answers...i am very curious.....i have a friend..he is not an expert of growing...he just put it in land and watering...nothing more....in our place winter is not below 6 most except some rare years it goes 0 degres celsium....so he plant a sativa...pure sativa seed on genuary i think....i went there on march or april to give him some advises...i was expect a non strong plant and quess what?i saw a huge plant...1.5 meters tall and fat...a bush...and she had some big buds and it was starting to revegetable....so we cut it and let it reveg....only from cutting my hands was black from resin...how is this possible to grow -veg-flowering in winter?he said to me he protect it somenights from the cold but i know it is a place that air can hit it from 4 sides....i coukdnt believe this...wild grow on winter time?does anyone have an explanation for this....i wonder if i can do it also....i prepared from last year a big bag with compost i made from fruits and vegetables and from animals shits...sorry....lol...i have a very nice rich in nuts soil......one whole year preparation and i was thinking to use it this winter....i told u the story but i wil check out on net ways to do outdoor winter grows....i-wrote too much sorry abiut that but i want it u to know all details...thank u

Back
Top Bottom