InsaneRooster's Insane Greenhouse Winter Grow - 2014

Good afternoon Rooster!

Thank you for the compliment on my little bud. I appreciate that! :thanks:

There is a 6 hour time difference between the East coast of the USA and S. Africa. Yeppers, am also pretty good at time zones also. Metrics/Time Zones are a daily part of my job. Am in International Logistics & I sort of run my own little company and work from home to boot. I always say I work on the side, after my gardening is done. :high-five:

I really can't wait to see this going. I am already preparing for an Indoor in late winter, then I'm going to move it outside to finish up in spring, so I am going to be watching this very intensely.

I'm going to try my hand at a Panama Landrace true sativa strain, I know I can do it with all the info from the great outdoor growers here.

:peace:

Start asking all your friends you are looking for any white paint you can get your paws on. like the Clint Eastwood movie, he painted a whole town red, yours will be like that, just white.

No need for paint brushes or rollers, all you'll need is that straw broom, remember the broom that ole Festus was using to clean up all Lesters' :popcorn: use that broom to paint the walls, ceiling and floor white.

White reflects better than that silver insulation, BTW, I like that thick insulation:thumb:

Hey rooster.. How's the thang that killed John Wayne? xd I should go back and check it out. I see you got plant of the month. Sweet!

:adore: the Creator :adore: what's goin on in the southern hemi?

:goodjob: great crowd rooster, I saw 399 up top, so I brought this pinner :passitleft: and hit Dennise :)byebye:D) with a thumb for her share.

How 'bout we trade for a fatty? I know it's rude to ask but, I did hit your (well deserved) 4th century show of :green_heart:

in the new igloo, sound fair? :thanks: :blunt:

Oh my, you got more brains cracking serious issues here than Wall Street bankers have blow ;) Paint it white though, I agree :bong:

"MASTER" INSANE DUDE.

:adore::adore::adore:

It is my belief that Insanerooster has joined the ranks of "MASTER" here on 420 magazine. Looking forward to your new journal. Let the good times roll.

I like your crowd here insanerooster, the IGLOO will look & reflect better, when whited out, that is a very fitting name for your winter project. great work :goodjob:

:popcorn:

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

Good Day to all.

I come to you with Major news, I have been unable to get to my grow journal fir the past 2 weeks or so as I have recently started a Screen printing business that it taking up WAY more of my time than I initially tough but is is paying off so there is an upside. OK so due to these events i had to make some adjustments to the way i spend my time and realised that i will not be able to take on such a big grow as i don't have the time to maintain so many plants and i feel if i am going to do something it has to be 100% and with my time limited the way it is the goals of this journal will never be completed.

A lass all is not lost ... I have decided not to abandon the grow completely as i still REALLY want to do a FLUX so i have gone with the following, The Journal will undergo a name change and will for now only feature 1 Plant in a 4 way FLUX, the lady in question maybe purple but i will need all of your input be before i can confirm. I will form now on Make 2 Updates a week to the journal (will still replying to comments) on Mondays i will do a BIG Update with a small one on Thursdays to keep you posted. I have done things this way so i can get to all my commitments and this includes :420: and my journal.

The new journal name will be announced as so as i figure out how to change it....:rofl:

Thanks for all the support form all :adore:

I will (for this one time cuzz Monday is already over for me) Post The First Update Under the new name tomorrow morning.

Stick with me this grow is still gunna be good...

Best and Blessed!!

:adore: :420:

Congratulations on your new business, if you do as good in business as you do in growing you'll be a big success.

I like you way of life, go sane before insane !!!.

As one of Us richest person said, try, fall, try fall, try fall, try fall, try fall, try succeed....Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom