Woodsman Outdoors

I'm in Tmac! I won't need a tent because I'll just stay in my future retirement home, aka the shed in OMM's back yard. I'm thinking of setting up a lemonade stand to make some $ off of you tourists.

I can spot Lav and Blue Dog in there!:yahoo:

Very astute of you my friend! You are brilliant!!!

Hahaha.... Woodsman you're rounding back into form my friend!

Thank you my friend. I'm still not up and around. I'm experiencing much less pain now and can (with a cane) get on my feet for a moment or two. Whatever gave me the sharp shooting pains must be on the mend. It's my lower back muscles that are still sore and sometimes 'lock up'....??? I am on the way to recovery though for sure and will be back among the rest of you shortly I hope. Between the muscle relaxants and the smoke, I'm able to pass the time fairly well (2 weeks!). Just been posting on this site so as not to lose any of you.

I just learned that the fellow right below this post...A Mister Sisco Kid of the famous Kid family of the Northeast has taken it upon himself to nominate me for MOM....In fact had I not gone over to the Contests to see who has won the last couple of times, I would never have known. boy would that have been a surprise when the folks with the white van and the flowers showed up at my doorstep and presented me with the $10,000,000 ..... I would have been filmed for those TV commercials opening the door in my birthday suit (like I normally do). Besides any time a 'white van' shows up here with large men wearing while also, it means out the back door for me! They'll never catch me!

Woodsman!
Now I know how you screwed your back up! Found the pool and just like you said, Tuesdays are the best time to pick up some chicks there, you forgot to mention they had no arms or legs, that made things much easier. :slide:

At least mine have teeth and hair! Well some of them do,...

Sorry HTL, T and Blue! I didn't realize that I needed to 'turn the page'! Just found your posts after I submitted the last one. LOL

Woodsman you have put me in good spirits with your hilarity. I hope this means you are doing better friend.

Well I'm glad I could put somebody in good spirits. Shouldn't be long now, One maybe two years? LOL Kidding, kidding! My wife was asking me if I'd be able to go with here this weekend to one of here friends house for a 'get together' (that's what the Filipino gals call it). A potluck gathering (with out the pot unfortunately). I can hardly get off the couch without falling to the floor in agony and she's asking me about the weekend! I told her that I'm definitely improving, but not that much! I'm much better than I was just 3 days ago. I'd think in a week or hopefully less, I'll be up and around some. Like going to the bathroom to pee instead of the bucket next to me! I know you all wanted to hear that one! Sorry!:Rasta:

Hey Wood and Sisco.... did you know we are getting a charter plane and heading to OMM's. Taking sleeping bags and tents. I am bringing a blow up bed for Wood. He cant just lay on the ground right now. Also with a charter plane we can medicate...yuk yuk yuk~~ love the new smiley, I am using it often!!:party:

It snowed here for awhile tonight.....

The last time we were there Jo kicked us out and called the Coast Guard on us after we trampled here flower bed. Now that things are 'improved' there we may be safe! Coast Guard because we came by raft from the West Coast. Long story, I'm, sure the 'Kid' could fill you all in. My rear end is still sunburned from the swim. Somebody had to pull the thing. Right?:surf:

I'm in Tmac! I won't need a tent because I'll just stay in my future retirement home, aka the shed in OMM's back yard. I'm thinking of setting up a lemonade stand to make some $ off of you tourists.

I don't know how you finagled that one Blue? I had my eye on that little cabin out back for awhile. Tell me, Can I make an addition on the side of it? IF NOT, THE KID AND I WILL HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER NIGHT RUN TO HAWAII. Last attempt we made on the 'shed' the Kid got his tongue stuck to a metal pole! Don't ask!

As you can see by my latest posts, I'm somewhat delirious. So it won't be long until I'm even more delirious and well again!

Just like to say to all of you, thanks for keeping me company over here while I'm laid up. I've not visited any of your grows in so long that I've forgotten who the heck you all are! LOL

I'm collecting data now on my upcoming smoke reports. I've got some outside help in this because I cannot smell too well (apparently) ChiJoe thinks it's because of the cigarettes. My reports would be like this: "It gets me high."..... Not interesting enough to keep me around for the next one! LOL

Hey Wood and Sisco.... did you know we are getting a charter plane and heading to OMM's. Taking sleeping bags and tents. I am bringing a blow up bed for Wood. He cant just lay on the ground right now. Also with a charter plane we can medicate...yuk yuk yuk~~ love the new smiley, I am using it often!!:party:

It snowed here for awhile tonight.....

We could just hang Woodsman from a tree...he needs to stretch that back of his. You guys coming from the cold might find it too warm here for seeping bags. Blow up beds would be perfect! If it rains....I have a big porch and a garage. Don't think you would like it in the house, it's a mess, but the veg room isn't bad, I keep that clean! :yahoo:

As you can see by my latest posts, I'm somewhat delirious. So it won't be long until I'm even more delirious and well again!

Just like to say to all of you, thanks for keeping me company over here while I'm laid up. I've not visited any of your grows in so long that I've forgotten who the heck you all are! LOL

I'm collecting data now on my upcoming smoke reports. I've got some outside help in this because I cannot smell too well (apparently) ChiJoe thinks it's because of the cigarettes. My reports would be like this: "It gets me high".... Not interesting enough to even keep me around for the next one! LOL

We could just hang Woodsman from a tree...he needs to stretch that back of his. You guys coming from the cold might find it too warm here for seeping bags. Blow up beds would be perfect! If it rains....I have a big porch and a garage. Don't think you would like it in the house, it's a mess, but the veg room isn't bad, I keep that clean! :yahoo:

Seeing as I'm 'vegging' all the time anyway.....is the room air conditioned? It's mine! I'll even feed your girls for ya!:morenutes:

Woodsman Sorry no ac in that room, well kinda, the windows are always open. It's 81 right now at 9 pm and I feel cool, course I'm used to it. I could let you hang in the closet to stretch that back. Or we could get two cars and stretch you that way if need be. :Rasta:

Grinding is OK. Trampling is instant!

Woodsman Sorry no ac in that room, well kinda, the windows are always open. It's 81 right now at 9 pm and I feel cool, course I'm used to it. I could let you hang in the closet to stretch that back. Or we could get two cars and stretch you that way if need be. :Rasta:

Both ways sound good, I'd like the 'gentler' of the two, What kind of vehicles would be used in the operation? I wouldn't want to miss all the fun out back. Perhaps a coat rack on wheels or some such mechanism. At least I'd be 'hangin out' with all of ya!

Both ways sound good, I'd like the 'gentler' of the two, What kind of vehicles would be used in the operation? I wouldn't want to miss all the fun out back. Perhaps a coat rack on wheels or some such mechanism. At least I'd be 'hangin out' with all of ya!

OK! I got it now! You want to be out back with the rest of us! Makes sense.
We'll just hang you out where the wind chimes are now, with a bigger hook!
You don't mind chickens do you? One lives in the back yard.
:surf:

The autos involved are and old Acura 2 door and a Mazda 3 Hatchback! :blunt:

Don't you two ever sleep?

Woodsman a smoke report like this is fine with me

"It got me totally wasted man".

Even better would be something like "I'd tell you how long I was wasted for man but I forgot to look at the clock".

I skip the stuff about taste and smell anyhow.....:tokin:

Even better would be something like "I'd tell you how long I was wasted for man but I forgot to look at the clock".

:amen:

whats up guys. I'll just say hi to everyone here so I dont have to post on all my favorite threads.

Good to hear you are feeling better.
My life is in such shambles that I put off the grow again. ugh.

Peace

Hey guys I wanted to say hello after being ill for a few days. I really hope you are feeling better Woodsman.
My back was broken and I have severe disk and nerve issues for the rest of time but I can still walk and know your pain brother, hang in there and use lots of Bubble Hash!

Woodsman!
Now I know how you screwed your back up! Found the pool and just like you said, Tuesdays are the best time to pick up some chicks there, you forgot to mention they had no arms or legs, that made things much easier. :slide:

How to grow marijuana-everything you need to know

Lemon Skunk Hempy

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees...."

Emiliano Zapata

Wingman420 needs our support!!

Sisco you are truly all CLASS brother!! Thank you for the link in your sig and offering your help!

Sorry about posting this here Woods I hope it's Ok?
You guys are truly the greatest friends anyone could ever wish for!

whats up guys. I'll just say hi to everyone here so I dont have to post on all my favorite threads.

Peace

Hey Joe:thumb:
Man, sorry to hear that! It'll get better soon. Life goes in cycles and your due a good cycle! :thumb:

OK! I got it now! You want to be out back with the rest of us! Makes sense.
We'll just hang you out where the wind chimes are now, with a bigger hook!
You don't mind chickens do you? One lives in the back yard.
:surf:

The autos involved are and old Acura 2 door and a Mazda 3 Hatchback! :blunt:

Love chicken!!! Roasted, fried, BBQ, in a sandwich, in a salad, in a soup, just don't like it in my ice cream or cake....or in jello....

Peer pressure, pure peer pressure! I am more like...'good sh*t' or 'really good sh*t', Sometimes I'll say 'awesome sh*t' when I'm with younger people. I never said 'GROOVY' sh*t though! LOL

Actually a 'vision' came to me......:) In it I was with this babe from Brazil and there were string bikinis everywhe.......sorry, wrong 'vision'! This vision had me doing a nice spread to finish off the grow. Reviews and corresponding photos. Should be nice.

In fact....here's a 'one pic preview': (W/C stands for 'Water Cure')

Regular_Cured_and_Water_Cured_after_2_Months.JPG

Peace

Joe my great friend! First things first. Take care of yourself and the family. Your a young guy and you'll have plenty of time to grow when your life returns to normal (it will). We're here for ya buddy :peace:

Hey guys I wanted to say hello after being ill for a few days. I really hope you are feeling better Woodsman.
My back was broken and I have severe disk and nerve issues for the rest of time but I can still walk and know your pain brother, hang in there and use lots of Bubble Hash!

Sisco you are truly all CLASS brother!! Thank you for the link in your sig and offering your help!

Sorry about posting this here Woods I hope it's Ok?
You guys are truly the greatest friends anyone could ever wish for!

Hello brother Wingman! Always nice to see you here and feel free by all means to 'communicate' with our friends!

Ouch! Broken back does not sound like a lot of fun at all...I have no idea what was wrong with me (no insurance, so no Doctor visit) but I would not wish it on anyone! I am much improved from what was. I can walk and sit for a few minutes at a time now and don't get the acute 'shocking or 'shooting' pains anymore, just aches a lot after sitting or standing for too long. I just lay down and rest when that happens. I need to do some important errands on Monday. That will be the first time I'm outside the house since the Tuesday before Christmas (2 and a half weeks).

Hey Joe:thumb:
Man, sorry to hear that! It'll get better soon. Life goes in cycles and your due a good cycle! :thumb:

You can always talk to us Joe! Anytime!

:peace:

Morning all! Woodsman if there's a 'wc' anywhere in those pics my eyes are even worse than suspected!

Given your health and stoner ways, I'm worried this final report could take months! :tokin:

Can we get an early report on the BK... nothing fancy just a rating on the shit scale.... hmmm that just sounds wrong lol!

Back
Top Bottom