Yellow leaves on autos

Danrobertson420

420 Member
Hi all, I'm a little worried about my plants as the yellowing of bottom leaves is getting worse daily. Is this just natural due to light or are they sick? Any advice would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 65E5B9B9-0766-4C6D-B064-701A495CD68E.jpeg
    65E5B9B9-0766-4C6D-B064-701A495CD68E.jpeg
    916.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 9DFF81E3-1FBB-4B83-BB16-3B5908042ED4.jpeg
    9DFF81E3-1FBB-4B83-BB16-3B5908042ED4.jpeg
    896.7 KB · Views: 67
Are they in soil? How often are you watering? What is you lighting (though I doubt that is the issue)?

I would normally say that losing the lower fans is normal, but I am less confident about the ones above it...that may be a sign of a deficiency. They still have a ways to go so it is worth figuring out for sure.

For now, trim off those dead lower leaves :)

Are they in soil? How often are you watering? What is you lighting (though I doubt that is the issue)?

I would normally say that losing the lower fans is normal, but I am less confident about the ones above it...that may be a sign of a deficiency. They still have a ways to go so it is worth figuring out for sure.

Yeah they are in canna terra soil and I’m feeding them every 3-4 days or just when they look abit droopy. My light is a 600w hps running at 400w with a digital ballast , I’ll remove the lower leaves. Would I be better off using less nutes when feeding?

If your Lowers were what you noticed turning yellow and it’s spreading North good chance it is nitro deficiency.

Also it’s normal for some lowers to fall off mid flower to late flower. Or the odd one here or there. Make sure ph is in range for the growing culture you are in soil / hydro .

I just looked at the Canna Terra site (I'm not familiar with it) and still confused...they call it soil, but it looks like moistly peat/sphagnum? Does the soil have nutrients or is it mainly for use with added nutrients?

I’m feeding them every 3-4 days or just when they look abit droopy
Is there a schedule for the nutrients?

Yeah they are in canna terra soil and I’m feeding them every 3-4 days or just when they look abit droopy. My light is a 600w hps running at 400w with a digital ballast , I’ll remove the lower leaves. Would I be better off using less nutes when feeding?
Always bettr to under feed then over I literally just am noticing myself . I’ve grown in canna coco and Mother Earth coco coir and flushed and precharged my coco. you under feed it shows you what it wants and and then over feed it’s hard to tell at times . But you are in flower now what is the npk ratio for your nutes your feeding or soil ?

If your Lowers were what you noticed turning yellow and it’s spreading North good chance it is nitro deficiency.

Also it’s normal for some lowers to fall off mid flower to late flower. Or the odd one here or there. Make sure ph is in range for the growing culture you are in soil / hydro .
I will add Nitogen to the next feed so hopefully that will help, they are on week 5 now from when they sprouted through the soil. My ph is around 6.7

Always bettr to under feed then over I literally just am noticing myself . I’ve grown in canna coco and Mother Earth coco coir and flushed and precharged my coco. you under feed it shows you what it wants and and then over feed it’s hard to tell at times . But you are in flower now what is the npk ratio for your nutes your feeding or soil ?
I’m using bio bizz grow and bloom the grow is 4:cheesygrinsmiley:6 and the bloom is 20:kiss:4 it also has something called top max in the pack aswell but I haven’t added that yet as I’m not to sure as when to start

I will add Nitogen to the next feed so hopefully that will help, they are on week 5 now from when they sprouted through the soil. My ph is around 6.7
Bring it down to 6.3-6.5 area

first thing i thought of as well when i saw the pic.

kingjoe and blew have given great advice. i also feed real thin similar to kingjoe

I’m using bio bizz grow and bloom the grow is 4:cheesygrinsmiley:6 and the bloom is 20:kiss:4 it also has something called top max in the pack aswell but I haven’t added that yet as I’m not to sure as when to start
So you have no phosphorus in it ? N p k you are going to need some p in there specially in flower .

Hi everyone. I got rid of new old tattered leaves from early pics and looks like all it has done has spread to leaves above. Nitrogen was added to last feed and new leaves seem to be coming through nice and green. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• 2FE21385-B7C5-4D7C-AA12-361B484D6E10.jpeg
    2FE21385-B7C5-4D7C-AA12-361B484D6E10.jpeg
    609.2 KB · Views: 48
  • BD82064F-8252-4ADF-A4DC-4F1A48A939FA.jpeg
    BD82064F-8252-4ADF-A4DC-4F1A48A939FA.jpeg
    608.6 KB · Views: 40
  • BF62F75D-2893-406F-BE79-DB0BFADBC331.jpeg
    BF62F75D-2893-406F-BE79-DB0BFADBC331.jpeg
    907.9 KB · Views: 82
Good looking plants-hope you get the yellowing thing figured out.

Back
Top Bottom