Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

beemer,
Thanks for stopping `by and the good thoughts. Have a great weedend `ql buddy.

Skunkday morning, and a good one to all the other old farts. So all you old farts want this old fart to remember how take and upload pictures huh ? Guess I`ll have to search the far reaches of my memory and remember how. Will have to wait till after "wake and bake" is over, before this old fart can accomplish anything. List of things to do :
..1-wake and bake
..2-find camera
..3-take pictures
..4-upload pictures
..5-accomplish before football games start
..6-vape session
..7-repeat #6
OK now, got my list, ready to "go cat go"
..8-go

Good Skunkday morning to all the old farts of Curmudgeonland.

Ha I have to follow along now that I know you are curmudgeon. I am an older fart as well. Not too old but I always say it ain't the age it's the mileage, and there are a bunch of road miles on this model. Now I shall grab a bowl and try and catch up to Chronic!

Ha I have to follow along now that I know you are curmudgeon. I am an older fart as well. Not too old but I always say it ain't the age it's the mileage, and there are a bunch of road miles on this model. Now I shall grab a bowl and try and catch up to Chronic!

V flower,
Thanks for poking your head in take a look. If you are truly a curmudgeon, come join our "Over 50 Club", we be glad to have ya. he, he, he.

V flower,
Thanks for poking your head in take a look. If you are truly a curmudgeon, come join our "Over 50 Club", we be glad to have ya. he, he, he.

Hey I am offended that I can't be a curmudgeon unless I'm over 50. I think that's sexism or racism or something. Dang it where is that HR around here when you need them? Lol.

Oh and reps for the offer buddy, thanks anyways but I'm a tad too young.

V flower,
Rules were made to be broken. Think if call yourself a curmudgeon, you`d fit right in with the rest of the old farts in Curmudgeonland. Wanna join ?

Hey YR

Just came by to see how things are... before harvest even :cheesygrinsmiley: I suck following journals. I LOVE your use of zip ties!!! I hate making tags and I could just color code clones and seedlings!!! Yay!

Thanks

Hey YR

Just came by to see how things are... before harvest even :cheesygrinsmiley: I suck following journals. I LOVE your use of zip ties!!! I hate making tags and I could just color code clones and seedlings!!! Yay!

Thanks

Thought it was a simple, lazy man`s easy way out and it works. Glad you like it. Also put zip ties on pots in small slit around rim (use 6" square pots). Drilled holes in rim of bigger ones.

Hey I am offended that I can't be a curmudgeon unless I'm over 50. I think that's sexism or racism or something. Dang it where is that HR around here when you need them? Lol.

Oh and reps for the offer buddy, thanks anyways but I'm a tad too young.

In that cae you must have done a lot of milage:rofl:

1-29-14
Time for a little update.
All 4 girls got new homes today, transplanted into 6" square plastic pots:
....LA Confidential
....Silver LA
....Stacked Kush
....White Widow
Pictures tomorrow. Too....tired, lazy or stoned....take your pick, to get it done to night.

1-30-14
The pictures I promised last night. Still not much to look at but here goes.
Will be watering from the bottom only on this grow (try this way once)
Each girl got 1 cup water this morning, needed another cup this evening.
.....The girls in their new home
IMG_016323.JPG

.....In the hood
IMG_016228.JPG

.....White Widow
IMG_015927.JPG

.....Stacked Kush
IMG_015832.JPG

.....Silver LA
IMG_015731.JPG

.....LA Confidential
IMG_015536.JPG