You Might Be A Grower If

You might be a grower of you drive through a roadworks at night and they have
big temporary street lights running off diesel generators and it gives you ideas. Like
what sort of cooling it would take to run them inside a house.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Swear to god sue, drove down the highway last night and there where banks of these trailer
mounted gennies running what looked to be small stadium lights. I was picturing it mounted
to the rafters by chains and the generator outside somewhere in a soundproofed box.

Could turn a lounge room into a forest with relative ease. Off the grid. ;)

Swear to god sue, drove down the highway last night and there where banks of these trailer
mounted gennies running what looked to be small stadium lights. I was picturing it mounted
to the rafters by chains and the generator outside somewhere in a soundproofed box.

Could turn a lounge room into a forest with relative ease. Off the grid. ;)

I wander through stores and I'm not shopping like other women. I'm looking through the clearance shelves in Target for anything off the wall that I might be able to adapt to the garden. :laughtwo:

We become very opportunistic. :cheesygrinsmiley:

You know you are a Grover if you find yourself spending more time with your girls then your girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You may be a grower if you save all of your pill bottles, so you can use them to put buds in and give to your friends.

Sent from my SM-T710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You may be a grower if you save all of your pill bottles, so you can use them to put buds in and give to your friends.

Sent from my SM-T710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Add any kind of small plastic bottle or tin, altoids for example. Did not even think about that aspect until you said it.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You might be a grower if you look at your plants before huging your wife in the morning!

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

You know you are a grower when you spend more cash then you supposed to on any growing accessories but you convince yourself it was a bargain l.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:laughtwo: I won't allow myself to do this in any other aspect of my financial life, but I do it with gardening all the time. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom