You Might Be A Grower If

I have a new experience..
you might be a grower if...

when receiving nice sofa covers in a brown sturdy material..and you cut it up to make pots... :rofl:

When you watch your girlfriend drive away in a uhaul with 90% of everything,
And you stand there scratching your head with a concerned look.
Thinking about how much more supplies you need for all that new space.
And your already on your way to your #1 shop.
You know when your a grower when you walked away from a girl and the only thing you took was your plants!!!!

Genisis

Funny stuff,I'm not totally sure I can take all the credit for being a grower,it just seems every year I put 4 little seeds in the ground and somehow they seem to do rather well by themselves,thank you Mother Nature

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You might be a grower if you are driving down the street and the shapes of the trees, bushes, etc. remind you of your buds at home.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ha this is pretty funny thread, I was really surprised at how many jokes people have come up with. You might be a grower if... on a daily basis you get home from work and tell you wife you want to sit down, relax, and check out the news and your idea of relaxing reading the daily news is checking out what everyone on 420 mag. Is doing

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You might be a grower when you find yourself doing this in your bedroom without thinking about it. :laughtwo:

IMG_233818.JPG

Sweet Sue,
Is that coco? Lol

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's Doc Bud's High BrixBlend soil TheRealPoseid. I obviously need a tarp to throw down on this floor. I've been telling myself that for over a year now. Lol!

You might be a grower if, when you get out of bed in the morning, you go straight to the grow room instead of the bathroom.

You might be a grower if you miss your favorite TV show, because it's time to feed the "ladies".

You might be a grower if you do not have a phone extension in your grow room, so you won't be interrupted.

You might be a grower if you used all your spare sheets and blankets for "tarps" over wire shelving units, because you could not afford the tents.

You might be a grower if you grew your first two grows under 23 Watt CFL's, and know the difference between Daylight and Soft white, and for which phase to use them in.

You might be a grower if you put off restocking your groceries, so you could afford an order of LED panels.

You might be a grower if the family comes to Grandma's house for Goodies, and they are not candy.

You might be a grower if you have the nicest looking yard in the neighborhood, because the family members do your yard for you in exchange for pot.

You might be a grower if the only houseplant you have is an Aloe plant, because its gel helps clones take root.

You might be a grower if you get lonely because your 420 friends have not visited your journal today.

You might be a grower if you have enough spare equipment to set up a friend with a grow of his own.

You might be a Northern grower if you keep your soil and additives in the house so it wont freeze or get bugs.

You might be a grower if, when you get out of bed in the morning, you go straight to the grow room instead of the bathroom.

You might be a grower if you miss your favorite TV show, because it's time to feed the "ladies".

You might be a grower if you do not have a phone extension in your grow room, so you won't be interrupted.

You might be a grower if you used all your spare sheets and blankets for "tarps" over wire shelving units, because you could not afford the tents.

You might be a grower if you grew your first two grows under 23 Watt CFL's, and know the difference between Daylight and Soft white, and for which phase to use them in.

You might be a grower if you put off restocking your groceries, so you could afford an order of LED panels.

You might be a grower if the family comes to Grandma's house for Goodies, and they are not candy.

You might be a grower if you have the nicest looking yard in the neighborhood, because the family members do your yard for you in exchange for pot.

You might be a grower if the only houseplant you have is an Aloe plant, because its gel helps clones take root.

You might be a grower if you get lonely because your 420 friends have not visited your journal today.

You might be a grower if you have enough spare equipment to set up a friend with a grow of his own.

You might be a Northern grower if you keep your soil and additives in the house so it wont freeze or get bugs.

This was beautiful. :laughtwo: I almost ran out of food last month because the first thing I did was to overspend on gardening supplies. :rofl:

You might be a grower if your focus is on what you can buy for the garden and forget that the month holds a major holiday like Thanksgiving.

I was on my way to your yard and was surprised to see you here. Let me make my way over there and see how things are going. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom