Zef's Stardawg x White Walker, Natural Greenhouse, 2020: Will Definitely Need Help

Looking good zefs,
Not to sure about the nutrient as not sure of the strength of the compost.
I'd just water it in and see how it reacts. Seeing as there's loads of fresh compost, it may feed the plant for a couple of weeks again. If the lower leaves start yellowing then hit it with the tomato food.:high-five:
Hope you are keeping well mate!
Tending to my plants, be it my fruit and veg, my flower beds or these cannabis plants is the only thing keeping me sane haha. Made a planter for some parsnips and carrots yesterday. Seth looks good today! I sure hope seth is a female.
Last nights sky was pretty great too.
IMG_20200606_215605_742.jpg
IMG_20200609_144327.jpg
IMG_20200609_144602_945.jpg

Hope you are keeping well mate!
Tending to my plants, be it my fruit and veg, my flower beds or these cannabis plants is the only thing keeping me sane haha. Made a planter for some parsnips and carrots yesterday. Seth looks good today! I sure hope seth is a female.
Last nights sky was pretty great too.
IMG_20200606_215605_742.jpg
IMG_20200609_144327.jpg
IMG_20200609_144602_945.jpg
Wow, that sky is amazing. I'd love to live in Scotland, but I don't think I've got the testicles for the cold.
I like the cities just as much, I've been to both Glasgow and Edinburgh as well as the usuall fort William. The people up there are great.

Seth is looking great, loving the new pot. I'll guarantee if we get some sun it'll explode with growth.
I know what you mean about keeping sane...I've been sitting with my plants, tending them, but I think I'm getting carried away...The 3 autos are massive now, I've got the 2 Paki kush that need bigger pots...and now I'm preparing a 7gallon pot for a new jumping Jack black auto seed I'm about to pop....then I've gotta start a new mother plant for winter...a pineapple chunk next week......I think I've got a problem....a seed starting problem.
By the end of this week I'll have seven plants on the go, but I've got no room already....It's a fecking jungle, but as you say it's keeping it sane.:thumb:

:passitleft:
Enjoy bud.

Yay! The sunshine has just appeared for the first time in for days down here.
I was just about to call the A team.
Suns out here too Lister! Wee bit windy but as I believe it is relatively good for a little light wind to get to the 420plants as it strengthens the stem. Am i correct on that one? Anyway heres what they look like today!
I have a few seeds that I got from some pretty terrible bud i was given, so i put them in a seed tray for a laugh.
The little single baby ive posted a picture of first is actually the product of me trying to throw some of those seeds away and our chickens must have picked one up and dropped it where they like to dig for worms. We shall see if it survives or not haha.
I cant believe the smallest potted one is still holding on haha. Shes been named 'Stimpy'
IMG_20200612_163949.jpg
IMG_20200612_163923.jpg
IMG_20200612_163900.jpg
IMG_20200612_163855.jpg
IMG_20200612_163845.jpg
IMG_20200612_163836.jpg
IMG_20200612_163824.jpg

Any suggestions on a cheap but nice greenhouse?I don't want something HUGE but I have a ridiculously big back yard that id like to throw a little greenhouse in and see what I can do with it.
I have a Buddy who built one for his father using the tubular skeleton frame of an old, canvas or plastic car port. After setting it up he wrapped it in plastic and cut in open windows for humidity release.

There's a thought.

All my best,
~Magnus

Did you say these were photos? If so, which latitude do you live on? It matters because you may have to cover them to force them into flower in time before frosts hit.

All my best,
~Magnus

Suns out here too Lister! Wee bit windy but as I believe it is relatively good for a little light wind to get to the 420plants as it strengthens the stem. Am i correct on that one? Anyway heres what they look like today!
I have a few seeds that I got from some pretty terrible bud i was given, so i put them in a seed tray for a laugh.
The little single baby ive posted a picture of first is actually the product of me trying to throw some of those seeds away and our chickens must have picked one up and dropped it where they like to dig for worms. We shall see if it survives or not haha.
I cant believe the smallest potted one is still holding on haha. Shes been named 'Stimpy'
IMG_20200612_163949.jpg
IMG_20200612_163923.jpg
IMG_20200612_163900.jpg
IMG_20200612_163855.jpg
IMG_20200612_163845.jpg
IMG_20200612_163836.jpg
IMG_20200612_163824.jpg
Ha ha , cool, you've got chickens!! Even a cockerell. That's nature doing it's job, you might even find that the chickens poop'ed the seed out and dug it in, that's what happens in the wild. The little plant got a good chicken poop fertilizer, bonus!

Yeah a gentle breeze is good for stem strength, it's gonna be put to the test in Autumn if you're still going natural.
Poor old stimpy isn't looking good, there seems to be something weird going on at the stem where it meets the leaves. I might be proved wrong but I'm not hopeful for stimpy.
The others are looking good though.

Loving all the new little seedlings, raises your chances.
Just because the last person grew that weed bad, doesn't mean these plants will also be shite. If they get good sun and food, they've got every chance of being decent weed, even better than the bag they came from. Just the male/female question.
What you gonna do, plant them in the ground? Or put them in a pot in your garden?

Did you say these were photos? If so, which latitude do you live on? It matters because you may have to cover them to force them into flower in time before frosts hit.

All my best,
~Magnus
Ha ha , cool, you've got chickens!! Even a cockerell. That's nature doing it's job, you might even find that the chickens poop'ed the seed out and dug it in, that's what happens in the wild. The little plant got a good chicken poop fertilizer, bonus!

Yeah a gentle breeze is good for stem strength, it's gonna be put to the test in Autumn if you're still going natural.
Poor old stimpy isn't looking good, there seems to be something weird going on at the stem where it meets the leaves. I might be proved wrong but I'm not hopeful for stimpy.
The others are looking good though.

Loving all the new little seedlings, raises your chances.
Just because the last person grew that weed bad, doesn't mean these plants will also be shite. If they get good sun and food, they've got every chance of being decent weed, even better than the bag they came from. Just the male/female question.
What you gonna do, plant them in the ground? Or put them in a pot in your garden?
Theres a spot we have nearby. Total suntrap we just have to clear some of the plants that currently inhabit that area then get them in the ground. Have 6 other seeds germinating also just for the fun of it. Its getting to the stage im just going to plant them randomly around my area n go back in a month, see what happens.

Theres a spot we have nearby. Total suntrap we just have to clear some of the plants that currently inhabit that area then get them in the ground. Have 6 other seeds germinating also just for the fun of it. Its getting to the stage im just going to plant them randomly around my area n go back in a month, see what happens.
Sounds like a plan to me:thumb:
Oh, forgot to mention yesterday, you do know chicken poop makes good fertilizer. It comes out a bit hot but if you compost it for a while, the stuffs magic.
You can put it straight in the soil or make a nice tea with it and water the plants.

Sounds like a plan to me:thumb:
Oh, forgot to mention yesterday, you do know chicken poop makes good fertilizer. It comes out a bit hot but if you compost it for a while, the stuffs magic.
You can put it straight in the soil or make a nice tea with it and water the plants.
Plenty of chicken kak about haha.
I have used their shells cleaned and watered in. Also made a tea from around 10 eggshells and watered that through aswell. Stimpy hasnt grown much if any over the last couple of weeks. Still alive right enough.. Im hopeful she'll pull through but im not certain haha.

Plenty of chicken kak about haha.
I have used their shells cleaned and watered in. Also made a tea from around 10 eggshells and watered that through aswell. Stimpy hasnt grown much if any over the last couple of weeks. Still alive right enough.. Im hopeful she'll pull through but im not certain haha.
Bonus! Plenty of chicken kak= free fertilizer.

I think it's over for stimpy, it may have the will to live but it's not gonna happen now. Imo it's got something wrong inside it's stem, I get the feeling it has rotted somewhere inside.:(
That cold snap proper did stimpy.

I think it's over for stimpy, it may have the will to live but it's not gonna happen now. Imo it's got something wrong inside it's stem, I get the feeling it has rotted somewhere inside.:(
Believe it or not stimpy is actually pushing new leaves out the top still! Ill get a picture when i get home.

Its very slight but it is still growing. Very very slowly right enough.

Attachments

• IMG_20200615_165008.jpg
    IMG_20200615_165008.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 57
Its very slight but it is still growing. Very very slowly right enough.
Ha ha , bless her, come on the stimpy.

Mate I appreciate your desire to not give up on her, but I think you may have to face the cold truth....just glad it had to come from me and not a random..lol.
She deffo got something wrong just below the leaves with the stem.
We might have to have an intervention..:)

Ha ha , bless her, come on the stimpy.

Mate I appreciate your desire to not give up on her, but I think you may have to face the cold truth....just glad it had to come from me and not a random..lol.
She deffo got something wrong just below the leaves with the stem.
We might have to have an intervention..:)
I know the little points sticking out was were id pulled off 2 yellow leaves.
I have no doubt its gonna die but its mad shes been growing so incredibly slowly haha.
Big seths looking nice and green today. Im going to feed them all tomorrow and im sure that this will be the defining moment. The make or break
IMG_20200615_171711.jpg
IMG_20200615_171950.jpg

I know the little points sticking out was were id pulled off 2 yellow leaves.
I have no doubt its gonna die but its mad shes been growing so incredibly slowly haha.
Big seths looking nice and green today. Im going to feed them all tomorrow and im sure that this will be the defining moment. The make or break
IMG_20200615_171711.jpg
IMG_20200615_171950.jpg
If you look above those old leaves (stimpy) the yellow/brown colour carries into the stem, that's rotting in there somewhere.
Seth's turning into a proper plant now, she's gonna be massive!

If you look above those old leaves (stimpy) the yellow/brown colour carries into the stem, that's rotting in there somewhere.
Oh i see the problem now aye im hopefull. I hope the other 2 ('Hopeful' and 'Bob') survive into flower.

So do you think it would be okay if i took off a few of the big fan leaves? They are just shadowing the new growth thats sprouting between nodes? Also i can see what i think are male or female parts growing very small.
IMG_20200616_123418.jpg
IMG_20200616_123913.jpg

Some nice shots I took earlier.
IMG_20200616_132507.jpg
IMG_20200616_132429.jpg
IMG_20200616_132410.jpg
Nah bud, I'd leave the leafs where they are, if you were in a packed tent late in veg then it's worth it but not when you're using the sun. The leaves are solar panels for growth.
If you top the plant,that makes the lower nodes catch up. Or they just get bigger as the plant grows. I'll guarantee in two weeks seth will be a beast, she's hit the growth spurt now.
As for the sex parts, something is appearing i can see it starting,you'll know within a week or so . Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom