Zef's Stardawg x White Walker, Natural Greenhouse, 2020: Will Definitely Need Help

Hey zefs,
Did your buddy tell you whether they were regular seeds or femenised?
If they came from a seed shop/breeder, then it's easier to know what to expect.
If they come from someone elses grow,then there's a chance for alsorts to be possible.
Yeah the bigger ones looking back to good colour.
You deffo gonna have to decide what size pot you going in next,and soon so you can get hold of enough soil.
You could look at a soil like canna terra pro, or biobizz all mix, they have food in them already then you just water for a month or longer until food runs out.

Sun's fecked off for me today, but my girl scout cookie has started flowering, so happy days.
Check out Tigerfish organics on YouTube,he's a UK outdoor grower, looks the real deal.
Just spotted these 2 there.
Do you have a journal on the go? Cant seem to see one. Been eagre to see your lot.
IMG_20200603_161334.jpg
IMG_20200603_161330.jpg

Sweet, some natural pest control and it didn't cost a penny. If there's any bugs around, they'll hang around.

Yeah, I'm way to lazy to update a journal, I started writing out the opening page for one and blew it off.
If I still had a good camera, then I might be more enthusiastic .

Here's my girl scout cookie, I don't even know how to zoom on my phone.
20200603_162126.jpg

Here's my dark devil
20200603_162204.jpg

And my runt, the sweet gelato
20200603_162232.jpg

I've also started my first round of mother plants for Autumn, I'll take loads of clones off of one of these come late August. They're Pakistani valley kush,a landrace original strain that hasn't changed in 1000's of years. It's what they made that black hash with in the 1980's, from the Hindu mountains.
20200603_162258.jpg

Beautiful :) i think im going to buy a 2nd greenhouse
Thank you.
Make sure it's a walk in one if you go that route again. Lidl were doing a decent sized tent green house this year.
It was massive walk in for £99, my mate was looking at it. If you proper splashed out on a cheap glass one, you'd probably never have to buy weed again.

Last photo and I'll stop.
Did alot of work on the gsc, tying her down.
20200603_165857.jpg
20200603_165929.jpg

Thank you.
Make sure it's a walk in one if you go that route again. Lidl were doing a decent sized tent green house this year.
It was massive walk in for £99, my mate was looking at it. If you proper splashed out on a cheap glass one, you'd probably never have to buy weed again.

Last photo and I'll stop.
Did alot of work on the gsc, tying her down.
20200603_165857.jpg
20200603_165929.jpg
Yeah my mother in law has had one that I know grew at least 20 fullsized photos over the years. Its filled with fruit and veg growing now.
I do want a glass one and I dont think it is out of the question.
As for the pictures, i am not complaining whatsoever. :)

Yeah my mother in law has had one that I know grew at least 20 fullsized photos over the years. Its filled with fruit and veg growing now.
I do want a glass one and I dont think it is out of the question.
As for the pictures, i am not complaining whatsoever. :)
Fruit and vegetables, what a waste..:rofl:

Hi so ive been doing a lot of trimming on my tomato plants. Taking off 'suckers' and such. Should I be doing anything to these plants? Like should i remove the peices that are circled?
IMG_20200606_174644.jpg
No, they'll turn into side branches, then bud tops them selves.
Only thing you want to consider is the overall height and shape. If you let it grow natural, most go like a Christmas tree shape, but can get really tall (strain dependent ).
Or you can top and shape the plant. Which entails chopping of the main stem, leaving those two branches circled to become 2 main colas. So turning one branch into two. If you do this a couple of times it turns the plant into more of a lower Bush rather than a staight up Christmas tree.
All this is personal choice and enviroment necessities.
I top or LST my plants so they don't get to tall and wave at my neighbours :ciao:

Have a nose at a topping tutorial.

No, they'll turn into side branches, then bud tops them selves.
Only thing you want to consider is the overall height and shape. If you let it grow natural, most go like a Christmas tree shape, but can get really tall (strain dependent ).
Or you can top and shape the plant. Which entails chopping of the main stem, leaving those two branches circled to become 2 main colas. So turning one branch into two. If you do this a couple of times it turns the plant into more of a lower Bush rather than a staight up Christmas tree.
All this is personal choice and enviroment necessities.
I top or LST my plants so they don't get to tall and wave at my neighbours :ciao:

Have a nose at a topping tutorial.
Ive been watching them all day. I am planning on repotting 'Seth' who is the largest. (Named by the mrs). Do you think i would be better letting it settle into its new habitat before topping?

Ive been watching them all day. I am planning on repotting 'Seth' who is the largest. (Named by the mrs). Do you think i would be better letting it settle into its new habitat before topping?
I personally don't give much thought to either, if it needs up potting, I do it, if it needs topping, I do it.
Some people come up with all sorts of strange myths, if you do this or that it will stress the plant, bla bla bla.
I top every 4-5 nodes (branches) until I get the shape I want.

Mate, if you want to, do both at the same time, or top now then transplant, I don't think it makes much difference as long as the plants.....sorry, Seth is healthy.

Have you come up with a plan for transplanting then?
What size pot have you got in mind?
Soil type?
I do plan on doubling the size of pot it is in currently and as for substrate I might just try get the same cheap stuff it is in the now. Out of 5 of the seedlings i put in the cheapest substrate has produced seth haha.

I do plan on doubling the size of pot it is in currently and as for substrate I might just try get the same cheap stuff it is in the now. Out of 5 of the seedlings i put in the cheapest substrate has produced seth haha.
I can understand the logic in soil choice.
Just make sure you fill the pot right to the top this time, it might save you up potting again.
Edit: Oh, see if you can get a little bag of perlite to mix in with the soil at about 25%, it'll really improve drainage.
It's dirt cheap and available all garden stores, b&q will even have it.

Just make sure you fill the pot right to the top this time, it might save you up potting again.
Edit: Oh, see if you can get a little bag of perlite to mix in with the soil at about 25%, it'll really improve drainage.
The mrs is on route with compost, pearlite and a big pot.

Should i feed this with tomato feed the now?

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_195641.jpg
    IMG_20200608_195641.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20200608_195314.jpg
    IMG_20200608_195314.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20200608_195310.jpg
    IMG_20200608_195310.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 68
Should i feed this with tomato feed the now?
Looking good zefs,
Not to sure about the nutrient as not sure of the strength of the compost.
I'd just water it in and see how it reacts. Seeing as there's loads of fresh compost, it may feed the plant for a couple of weeks again. If the lower leaves start yellowing then hit it with the tomato food.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom