Zef's Stardawg x White Walker, Natural Greenhouse, 2020: Will Definitely Need Help

Some nice shots I took earlier.
IMG_20200616_132507.jpg
IMG_20200616_132429.jpg
IMG_20200616_132410.jpg
I love the last pic~ :circle-of-love:This is artwork

Zefs, you see in saras signiture, the light give away.
Sara is the Mars hydro rep for 420. At the moment they're giving away a new light they've released. All you got to do to enter is put a photo of your plant on the thread with the heading #MarsHydroSp3000led, if you get drawn out the hat you get a nice new light.
If I had the space for it, I'd enter.

Sara is the Mars hydro rep for 420. At the moment they're giving away a new light they've released. All you got to do to enter is put a photo of your plant on the thread with the heading #MarsHydroSp3000led, if you get drawn out the hat you get a nice new light.
What a great opportunity! Thanks for pointing that out. Can you take a guess yet? Im hoping its female.
IMG_20200617_165539.jpg

See this node, it
IMG_20200617_203749.jpg
IMG_20200617_203740.jpg
IMG_20200617_203735.jpg
s growing right into the underneath of this big fan leaf. That was why i was wondering if i should remove those ones that are in the way/ casting shadow on the rest of the plant.

See this node, it
IMG_20200617_203749.jpg
IMG_20200617_203740.jpg
IMG_20200617_203735.jpg
s growing right into the underneath of this big fan leaf. That was why i was wondering if i should remove those ones that are in the way/ casting shadow on the rest of the plant.
The fan leaf is more valuable at the moment, it will use it's photsinphasis to build sugars for the hole plant to grow bigger, so it's helping to grow that shoot underneath by proxy. The sun also penatrates alot better than indoor lights,as the angle changes when the sun moved across the sky it'll get enough energy. You watch in a week or so, that branch will be free of the fan leaves.

Still a bit to early to tell sex yet.

The fan leaf is more valuable at the moment, it will use it's photsinphasis to build sugars for the hole plant to grow bigger, so it's helping to grow that shoot underneath by proxy. The sun also penatrates alot better than indoor lights,as the angle changes when the sun moved across the sky it'll get enough energy. You watch in a week or so, that branch will be free of the fan leaves.

Still a bit to early to tell sex yet.
I took a picture of the 'Purple Lemonade' plant over at the strangers guerrilla grow. Blatant autos. Looks nice.
IMG_20200620_152056.jpg
IMG_20200620_152043.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200620_152056.jpg
    IMG_20200620_152056.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20200620_152043.jpg
    IMG_20200620_152043.jpg
    385.4 KB · Views: 58
What, you found this out and about, somebody elses grow?
Aye someone else had put 20 odd babies in a bush down the bottom of our field. So i go and have a wee peek every week or so. Theres probably 6 that have survived, all different strains, all just going into flower like this beauty. Ill probably have a look next week then ill no go back. I dont fancy bumping into whoever it is haha.

Aye someone else had put 20 odd babies in a bush down the bottom of our field. So i go and have a wee peek every week or so. Theres probably 6 that have survived, all different strains, all just going into flower like this beauty. Ill probably have a look next week then ill no go back. I dont fancy bumping into whoever it is haha.
That's cool, ha ha, if you bumped into each other, I don't know who'd be more freaked out..lol.
Great to see so many people doing it now, but places to do it are rare, i thought it only a matter of time before people will start tripping over each other.
You'll go to find a site and they'll be another 20 people there trying to look inocent.

That's cool, ha ha, if you bumped into each other, I don't know who'd be more freaked out..lol.
Great to see so many people doing it now, but places to do it are rare, i thought it only a matter of time before people will start tripping over each other.
You'll go to find a site and they'll be another 20 people there trying to look inocent.
Haha i know. The types of people about here would just go for you if they seen me n the mrs having a look so i think its best to keep our distance. Id like to think its a wee old man growing his own but its most likely a couple of chavs with pocket knives and an agressive devil dog. :rolleyes:

I believe we are onto a winner. Correct me if i am wrong but doesnt that look like little hairs coming from a calyx?

Attachments

• IMG_20200626_190149.jpg
    IMG_20200626_190149.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 58
What a day. Me n the mrs took a stoat through the field at our back, we try to walk at least each day. And today was the day we bumped into the elusive guerilla grower. Turned out to be the farmer up the back from us. We know him well and got talking about stimpy and the problems we were having with the wee one. Right there and then he pulled out the purple lemonade and handed it to the mrs. Long story short we now have an ally and an autoflower, in flower. What a day.

What a day. Me n the mrs took a stoat through the field at our back, we try to walk at least each day. And today was the day we bumped into the elusive guerilla grower. Turned out to be the farmer up the back from us. We know him well and got talking about stimpy and the problems we were having with the wee one. Right there and then he pulled out the purple lemonade and handed it to the mrs. Long story short we now have an ally and an autoflower, in flower. What a day.
Absolute blinder.
That makes life alot easier for both, seems like everybody's getting on it.

Loving that purple lemonade plant, it handled the re-pot nicely. I'm intreaged by that, I nearly scored that one up myself.
Seth is looking amazing. The other 2 originals are still looking a bit light green, maybe up their food a little.

My girls are all flowering and doing well alright considering the sun has vanished just when I need it to fatten buds.

Dark devil auto
20200623_194628.jpg

20200623_194741.jpg

20200623_150557.jpg

This one is nearly finished, it's on day 63 I think today. Smells amazing, just needs a bit of sunshine to fatten her up this last week or so. She's been a quick plant.

Sweet gelato
20200630_181346.jpg

20200630_181402.jpg

She started flowering last, only her second week of flowering even though she's on day 62.
Even with the lack of sun she's got the start of some really fat strong buds.
Smells really sweet, but at the moment sweet sage and onion stuffing like Paxo..:hmmmm:

Girl scout cookie
20200630_181618.jpg

20200630_181612.jpg
20200630_181532.jpg

She's been flowering for 3 weeks now,again with lack of sun the buds are a bit airy but she looks like she's got loads more to go, maybe another 4-5weeks so should finish well.
I can barely move in the sun room, it's like a forest and smells fooking amazing.
Cheers bud.

Loving that purple lemonade plant, it handled the re-pot nicely. I'm intreaged by that, I nearly scored that one up myself.
Seth is looking amazing. The other 2 originals are still looking a bit light green, maybe up their food a little.

My girls are all flowering and doing well alright considering the sun has vanished just when I need it to fatten buds.

Dark devil auto
20200623_194628.jpg

20200623_194741.jpg

20200623_150557.jpg

This one is nearly finished, it's on day 63 I think today. Smells amazing, just needs a bit of sunshine to fatten her up this last week or so. She's been a quick plant.

Sweet gelato
20200630_181346.jpg

20200630_181402.jpg

She started flowering last, only her second week of flowering even though she's on day 62.
Even with the lack of sun she's got the start of some really fat strong buds.
Smells really sweet, but at the moment sweet sage and onion stuffing like Paxo..:hmmmm:

Girl scout cookie
20200630_181618.jpg

20200630_181612.jpg
20200630_181532.jpg

She's been flowering for 3 weeks now,again with lack of sun the buds are a bit airy but she looks like she's got loads more to go, maybe another 4-5weeks so should finish well.
I can barely move in the sun room, it's like a forest and smells fooking amazing.
Cheers bud.
Looks amazing. Jealous isnt the word :) glad you are keeping well and all is good.

Back
Top Bottom