ZooGanic here! Future Canni legend!

The Strawberry cheese is definitely one to try out. How about you stone otter ? What you got goin and do you have a favorite strain I should try?
Strawberry cheese sounds tasty Zooganic! I have 5 going right now that I've never tried before. A Nevilles haze that's ready in less than 2 weeks. I hear that's an interesting buzz. It's been an interesting one to grow. Then there's the Chunky Cherry Thai and Red Sky that are calling me to smoke them! A Black Poison Skunk and a Dark Matter. I grow a lot of indica leaning plants and this grow is changing that a bit. I haven't tried my favorite yet!

Hey everyone! I just joined the forum and just ordered an incredible adventure of strains! Im very excited and cannot wait to watch them prosper!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Welcome aboard @Zooganic

What type of grow do you enjoy, organic by any chance? :rofl:

Just kidding, welcome to the site, and like @StoneOtter said, I have not try those strains either.

Will you be starting a grow journal?

How to Make a Grow Journal

and if you enjoy contest check out

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks for the welcome
Welcome aboard @Zooganic

What type of grow do you enjoy, organic by any chance? :rofl:

Just kidding, welcome to the site, and like @StoneOtter said, I have not try those strains either.

Will you be starting a grow journal?

How to Make a Grow Journal

and if you enjoy contest check out

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks for the welcome @Token Roll! Also thanks for the link on how to make a grow journal. I will be making a journal specifically for the Strawberry Cheese . While also mentioning the Killer Lemonade and Runtz that I started (all auto flowers). This will be my third overall grow as I have some white widow autos just entering flower. I’m logging photos of the process and will post the journal of the Straw Cheese during harvest.
~ZooGanic
And oh yea, my preferred grow is organic!

Thanks StoneOtter! I currently have some white widow autos going at about 3 weeks looking good. When I receive my order I’m going to start a Strawberry cheese, purple kush, and a zkittles. All of which are autos.
:welcome:
I currently have a white widow auto growing too. And I also have some zkittles on deck once this one is done. Ill definitely check out your grows.

:welcome:
I currently have a white widow auto growing too. And I also have some zkittles on deck once this one is done. Ill definitely check out your grows.
Nice!!! I’ll definitely will be checking back in with you on your widows, and I hear the zkittles are really tasty!
Just got done giving my widows a heavy leaf trimming and tied them down again. I was nervous about trimming the autos but I figured even with all the research I was doing I should live and learn. I trimmed them yesterday and I can tell they loved it!

63BAC85C-08C0-4789-9264-5458AA684EAE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom