New grower - Didn't plan - Need help!

chazao

I smoke the brick weed my money can buy, and aways thought of planting my own weed so I dont have to "have a delaer", but never did as I thought it will be hard. So I made a briefly research and decided to make a small indoor grow.

I got same seeds with last buy, so I dont have a clue what species it is and I dont have the means to know. Even so, I tried to germinate it and it worked. Then I made a 2/5 soil, 2/5 humus and 1/5 coconut fiber and transplanted it. It was 6 seeds and I planted them on 01/08. Then, as I saw the roots were growing too much, transplanted 4 of them to a bigger pot day 06/09 (I thought leaving it would damage them, I know it was a mistake because now I dont have enough space for them). Day 13/10 they started showing first pistils, and now I already see some red ones. I discarted 2 more and stayed with the 2 I thought more healthier. I was doing the 16/8 light time with the sun and some small fluorecent common light, but now that it has started to flower, I bought some led grow lights from internet and made a tinfoil revestment on my wardrobe to fit them in, but I didnt put them there yet because the lights still didnt arrive.

The smell is getting strong inside my room, and as my father-in-law visits us 4 times a week and stays in the living room, my fear is real. The smell never got strong enough to go there but every time before he arrives I open the windows, lock the plants in my wardrobe and light some incense.
So now I have two problems: I'm afraid the smell will be too much, and I cant get busted by any means; As I started unpretentiously, I didnt trim it at all, so I grew bigger then my calculations and my wardrobe space.

Additional info: The pot size is 12l; The lights I bough are Full Spectrum Led Grow Light 28W (is it good?); and some photos are here

Sum.: I grew my organic weed without planning and now it got too big for my "wardrobe greenhouse" and i'm afraid it will smell too much and get me busted.

Lol sorry I use LED but there is a difference between watt advertised and true watt. You can try low stress training but it will still be tight on space. Your plant still has some growing to do too. For your space look int sea of green it might benefit you. As to the smell unless you get a filter and all that jazz it's just a part of growing. Best of luck and in the future you may want to check out Nirvana seeds or something like that, they will give you all the info you need on the plant to accurately gage your growth

Well the info you put up says 28w but I don't know if that's true watt or not. I use 2x marshydro 300w so 600w advertised but really only about 270 true watt. I'm aiming for .5-1g per watt so I should yield 135-270g.
You need more red and blue light spectrum for flower. There are knock off led 300w panels for 60-70$ on Amazon. Can you bend that plant? Is the stalk to solid? Look up LST there are a lot of good examples.
420-magazine-mobile1509948262.jpg

This is my plant just started flower. See the top I have them pulled down to conserve space. In a day or two they'll turn up towards the light.

Lots of basic growing info in this link. How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!
In order to grow the plants without smell, and paranoia, you'll probably need to have a sealed room for them, with an air intake and out-take, a ventilation fan, and a carbon filter. And you already have the light. These are basics for an indoor grow. It's not extremely difficult, but it definitely means learning quite a few new things.
Basically now you'll have to decide whether you want to go for it and set up a proper grow room, or whether you want to quit and give the plants away or chop them. They definitely will continue to get (much) smellier and that will be very worrying for you without a better setup.

1: if ur father in law will be an issue, remove ur plants. end of story ! they will smell soon lol

2: are you for real?

3: if u were going to buy a light why didnt u start with it..

4: u have ur plants in ur bedroom all open??

5: pictures please ^^

6: 12 litre pots are fairly small tho !

7: you order a light but u dont know the wattage??

8: are you very impulsive or something? because you just jumped into a nice adventure going wrong.

9: pictures please, love to see this ! lol

:welcome: Hi Mashadow21! well, let me answer and explain my situation:

1: But that would leave me no weed :/
2: Yes I am
3: I didn't know I would need, the idea of online forums came late in my head, you know stoners right?
4: Yes I have, I named them too
5: sorry I had not, the post is from November last year, but here is a picture of them like mid flowering, the bigger one got a budrot problem, I made some ice hash and got a full mason jar of healthy nice buds after dry. I confess, I didn't let them cure all the way, but I did the best I could
6: I know now, but it is also a way to control the hight of the final plant, for those who can't have a nice 2m tall plant
7: I was high, my fault
8: Yes and I would not say "wrong", just very uninformed and a little careless. You see I'm just an amateur plants lover and pothead, I started growing with seeds from the brickweed that is available to me, as I said in some other post, this is like a "grow weed for free" project, I only bought the vase and soil and got nice buds anyway, just very less of it than with a professional setting. About the smell, It smelt little and really different from burning weed, so It wast a problem :]

I'm now with a smaller plant, but I have some kind of bugs in them, if you could help identify I would be thankful :] here is the picture

cYNwyIbISgedTTZFewR6Xg.png

:Namaste:

no picture to see tho, so cant really judge yet. try hit the gallery button at top to add pictures then click the photo button in the reply to add them into threads.

for bugs id say, if u kno u have hem remove them, check ur plant daily! see bugs? remove remove remove, thats what works for me, if u let them sit on ur plant for weeks it will get uncontrollable! thats why i suggest u invest into a small growtent, they come very small sizes fairly cheap! its clean and easy to setup and break off

Back
Top Bottom