First plant - Need advice and tips

Cyndom

Hello! i am growing my first cannabis plant now and i noticed that it doesn't really look like a regular cannabis plant with the leafs and stuff, so i was wondering if you guys maybe can tell me whats going on with it and what i can do better! to make it as good as possible! how mutch longer should i have it in veg? atleast 1-2 more weeks ?,

Strain: Psychofruit
Breeder: Cream of the Crop
Genetics: Blueberry X Critical+ X Ruderalis
Genotype: Indica/Sativa
Yield: Approx 300g/m2 indoor & 45g/per plant outdoor
Seed to flower: Approx 60 days
Mould/Pest resistance: Medium
THC: 15%

Nuts: BioBIZZ grow npk:4-3-6

Pot: Dirt Pots 17L

Light -CFL 125W 6500K White / blue spectrum (+reflektor ) above the plant around 6-10 Cm

Tent- 20x20x140

Veg time 5 week - Height around 10 Cm tall.

Watering 1x week (1L water + 2-3ML biobizz)

Light hours 18/6

1x PC fan + Ventilation fan with carbo filter.

(Its 2 plants in 1 pot. i know thats not good! but the roots have grown into 1, so i cant divide them)

Im sorry for bad english and maybe bad information. but just please ask questions if you guys need more information. /Thanks Cyndom

17091194_10158346768495055_532432825_o.jpg
17036495_10158346767090055_1131114608_o.jpg
17016501_10158346767190055_733682449_o.jpg
16990664_10158346766715055_134928126_o.jpg

ok first of all
hi and welcome to the mag
2nd this looks like a "typical auto runt". A small grown auto.
also looks like it has been "burned.." by soil? clay pebbles. nutes, light...something...

soil looks very heavy autos like an airy light soil as they put their first few weeks into roots , the lighter the soil the better

i cant see you getting enough for a joint off this plant TBH ,
well its not just filled with soil, its ALOT of hmm what is it called.. like "balls" in the dirt so the rots and air can pass throught. but what do you recommend i should do ?

ok first of all
hi and welcome to the mag
2nd this looks like a "typical auto runt". A small grown auto.
also looks like it has been "burned.." by soil? clay pebbles. nutes, light...something...
HI! and thanks!, well yeah i guess its from the nuts, i will also try to move the light abit Higher up just incase.

mate you dont get second chances with autos just get another going dont use the clay pebbles use perlite and plenty of it this time , just let this one do its thing ,
the clay pebbles can some times wreck the PH .

Good luck and when you start again pop by and loads of people will help you out:)
ohh well than i have to say thanks for the help!:) is there not even a little chance it can atleast get better?:)

ok, as I understand, you have clay pebbles in soil too?
I have seen plants burn and die, because of them being in the soil where roots are..sorry.
follow Nutty's :hug: advice. perlite is better for roots.

ok, as I understand, you have clay pebbles in soil too?
I have seen plants burn and die, because of them being in the soil where roots are..sorry.
follow Nutty's :hug: advice. perlite is better for roots.
Okay! thanks for the tiips!:D, what do you guys think about my lamps and stuff?, are they okay? i am not looking to be hardcore or anything. :), and what strain do you guys perfer?

it will live but it might not do good yield , just have another go mistakes teach :)
ahh like i said im really new at this subject, if i switch to flower lamp, do you think he will maybe feel better?, its been in veg for like 5 weeks .but itS CFL lamps so i guess, thats maybe needed 5+ weeks ?

Back
Top Bottom