Last 2 weeks of flowering are coming up

JigSaw

How exactly can I increase my yield last minute. I've researched a few different ways, such as Flushing and what not. But I thought I'd ask here too.

420-magazine-mobile73588498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1262333769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1392920226.jpg

420-magazine-mobile511261209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile772474803.jpg

Maybe feed some backstrap Molasses ..10ml per gallon..that will help
Pistils I can see are still pointing straight up..when you get really close, they will seem to be swallowed by the calyxes and curl completely inwards..The harvest window will stay open for about 2 weeks after your Trichomes are about 80% cloudy
Luck to you..looking good!!:goodjob:

Flushing just gets rid of the chemical taste (depends on what you using for nutrients and your medium you are using, some folks don't flush at all in soil and are fine, but I usually do just so I'm not wasting nutrients at end of it's life cycle). You are further out than two weeks left though IMHO as pistils haven't changed to orange yet (unless it is a variety that doesn't turn from white), I'd say at least three weeks at a minimum left so still time for them to fatten up.

Maybe feed some backstrap Molasses ..10ml per gallon..that will help
Pistils I can see are still pointing straight up..when you get really close, they will seem to be swallowed by the calyxes and curl completely inwards..The harvest window will stay open for about 2 weeks after your Trichomes are about 80% cloudy
Luck to you..looking good!!:goodjob:

Ok cool. Your awesome. Is this blackstrap molasses available at local grocery stores or online

Flushing just gets rid of the chemical taste (depends on what you using for nutrients and your medium you are using, some folks don't flush at all in soil and are fine, but I usually do just so I'm not wasting nutrients at end of it's life cycle). You are further out than two weeks left though IMHO as pistils haven't changed to orange yet (unless it is a variety that doesn't turn from white), I'd say at least three weeks at a minimum left so still time for them to fatten up.

Ok cool. This is only my second Grow so that makes me feel a little better. There is some amber pistols to a few of the caps but only in a few areas. Will they ALL turn amber when it's done??? I was honestly beginning to worry my yield is going to be super low :(

Should be available at your grocery store..Be sure it is UNSULFERED..I got mine at a local grow shop..Like $15 usd per Gallon..A quart was $10. So now I have enough for life LMAO
It should be readily available, so you do not have to pay fgt from an online purchase..That stuff is very heavy in weight..

Should be available at your grocery store..Be sure it is UNSULFERED..I got mine at a local grow shop..Like $15 usd per Gallon..A quart was $10. So now I have enough for life LMAO
It should be readily available, so you do not have to pay fgt from an online purchase..That stuff is very heavy in weight..

Ok cool. I'll be heading there today! Thanks again a bunch! Your awesome.

Cheers .

Ok cool. This is only my second Grow so that makes me feel a little better. There is some amber pistols to a few of the caps but only in a few areas. Will they ALL turn amber when it's done??? I was honestly beginning to worry my yield is going to be super low :(

I think 75% or more is what most folks do, or the go by the trichs being all cloudy for a more Sativa/up kind of high or trichs turning amber for more of a Indica/Couchlock kind of high. I've only harvested a few times as started trying to grow my own in July, usually when I think it is ready I wait a week or more and then when I think ready again wait a few more days and then harvest, that has worked so far...knock on wood anyway ;) :rofl: Also I have noticed towards the end of their cycle the plants really quit taking in water, as in the pot stays heavy longer than it did before between watering.

Back
Top Bottom