Hi everyone - Canna nutrients? Full chart?

Qck3v3nqc

Hi everyone i am a new grower and i am actually using canna terra nutrients... i want to know if its ok if i use the full chart from their website around the 3rd week of veg ... or its still to much? Anyone using CANNA in soil?
Should i reduce the quantity by 50% for all the grow? Thanks :)

> Should i reduce the quantity by 50% for all the grow?
As a rule, yeah, since manufacturer's recommended levels tend to be on the high side. Then you can gradually increase the level if you want, watching carefully for tip yellowing.

Hi. Always start 1/4 strength and work your way up as quickly as your plants tell you to. The grow medium you are using matters a lot as does your PH. What are you using? I'm using Canna Terra Pro Plus with the following neuts; Canna Risotonic, Canna Boost, Canna Cannazym, Canne Terre Flores, Canne Terre Veg, Canna PK13/14. Vitalink Cal Mag.

This is my second grow, so hardly an expert, but I have made plenty of mistakes so there is that. :cheer:

Hi. Always start 1/4 strength and work your way up as quickly as your plants tell you to. The grow medium you are using matters a lot as does your PH. What are you using? I'm using Canna Terra Pro Plus with the following neuts; Canna Risotonic, Canna Boost, Canna Cannazym, Canne Terre Flores, Canne Terre Veg, Canna PK13/14. Vitalink Cal Mag.

This is my second grow, so hardly an expert, but I have made plenty of mistakes so there is that. :cheer:

I use the same as you!! Except for the calmag!! This is my 2nd grow too... and i make a couple of mistake 2 . N defiency and MG defiency last grow... i like the nutrients but there alot of DAMN fungus gnat in the canna terra pro plus.... next grow ill try the promix hp and ill add wormcasting in it :)

I know canna terra pro plus is a very good soil... but as a new grower we need to try and change lill thing!!!

When do u use the cal/mag in your grow?

Hi !! Hooray !!

Green Crack CBD - Calvados 2nd - 4x4 - LED - 450W & 300W

That's a link to my grow journal. Feel free to join. I started using cal mag as I started flowering. I had some leaf problems and I put that in as a "just in case". It took me forever to understand what I was doing with neuts and this grow medium. I think I get it now. Watcha growing? Never heard of fungus gnats. I wonder if I've got them too. How do you get rid of them?

Hi !! Hooray !!

Green Crack CBD - Calvados 2nd - 4x4 - LED - 450W & 300W

That's a link to my grow journal. Feel free to join. I started using cal mag as I started flowering. I had some leaf problems and I put that in as a "just in case". It took me forever to understand what I was doing with neuts and this grow medium. I think I get it now. Watcha growing? Never heard of fungus gnats. I wonder if I've got them too. How do you get rid of them?

Fungus gnat are like fruit flies!!! Their larva damage the roots ... i used nematodes and hydrogen peroxyde... still some nats so ive put sand on top of soil so they cant get in to reproduce... ive killed alot but there still some... so i ordered dematoceous earth food grade to put on top of the soil....

I an actual'y growing sensi skunk under led mars pro epistar 2 120 :)
420-magazine-mobile1306975938.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610812888.jpg

I will get some and add it to my watering. No wonder they don't go away. Next time I'll soak the pots before I start. I like the soil. My biggest mistake with it was PHing the water wrong. I went half way through my first grow doing it at 6.5. Your plant looks about 4 weeks into flower. Nice pic. :goodjob:

No. You are suppose to be feeding your neuts on a range between 5.8-6.2 depending on the stage. At least that's according to their horticulturalist.

Give this a read.

Soil conundrum!?

The PH range from their feeding schedule:

early veg pH 5,8
full veg, pH 5,9
early flower pH 6,0,
late flower. pH 6,2 (when PK is given)

No. You are suppose to be feeding your neuts on a range between 5.8-6.2 depending on the stage. At least that's according to their horticulturalist.

Give this a read.

Soil conundrum!?

The PH range from their feeding schedule:

early veg pH 5,8
full veg, pH 5,9
early flower pH 6,0,
late flower. pH 6,2 (when PK is given)

Nice post man very interesting! Thanks... i mean...MORE than interesting!!! Man that was my problem... my plants was doing exactly what the guys describe!!! Thanks again bro

Nice post man very interesting! Thanks... i mean...MORE than interesting!!! Man that was my problem... my plants was doing exactly what the guys describe!!! Thanks again bro

I know, right? Who knew? There should be a big flashing sign on this stuff that says HEY YOU !!! Your PH range is ... I've read that series of posts a number of times and always pick up something new. Yesterday I put my neut schedule on a spreadsheet and realized that I started the whole thing 2 to 3 weeks late.

Back
Top Bottom