Please help asap

Ghoul

I recently started growing a mystery seed that exploded and started the grand journey beginning it's life in a plastic cup I found laying around....now keep in mind I have no grow equipment and didn't really expect the seed to produce but the seedlings gigantic and only on the beggining of its second week the fan leaves are droopy and the only light it gets is a cfl lamp light and the sun ( I covered it with plastic bottle top to buffer life's harsh realities) and it looks so beautiful I want it to grow to term but I think its sick so I'd like to know how healthy of a seedling this is etc ( also soil was just found outside in a dead potted plant a mix of perlite,soil, wood chips ) I know this has nothing to do with grow journals but I belive in this little sucker and I'd like to start one for it please help I'll post pics of the seedling

is it still in the plastic cup? is it potted up into the dead plants pot? ( id`e expect all nutrients have been used up from previous dead plant) Also it needs to dry out so container feels light before watering again. Did you put drain holes in bottom of cup? Also i agree with pennywise. regards

Back
Top Bottom