2nd Grow 12/12 From Seed Hoping for Pistils This Time

SexyPistils

Ok for everyone just tunning in my first grow was a boy im growing him out to collect pollen... i sprouted another seed... so i will count this as day one explaining the trauma it had bellow lol

the other seed sprouted!... however its already been threw a traumatic experience lol!! my fiance dumped the cup of soil thinking it was just sitting out! and MY SEED WAS IN THERE!!! i didnt find out till the next day so i dug in the bag of soil that he dumped it in I FOUND IT! it was really yellow both the baby leaves and the first true set! but i grabbed it up and planted it... put a light on it and now most of it is bright green *whew* so i will get some pictures up later today!
this is just over night grow so day one guys.....
20121218_124138_1_.jpg
20121218_124150_1_.jpg

Yay !! I'am here and ready to see some hot steamy plant love!
OH YEAH:clap:

Ah, I'm not missin' out on this one :laughtwo: Jeez, your plants seem to go thru hell and still come out smelling of roses. Did you give the fiancee a good bollocking? LOL

Lol!!! Thank you... Hopefully this one smells more of a skunky rose lol and i told him if its a girl he will not receive any of her goodies lol!!! And he cannot touch the plants any more lol

This is going to be a great story.
I can see it now..

"Helpless baby girl left to die in dumpster, rescued by owner!"

Future cover girl for Hightimes magazine right there!

good vibes coming from your little survivor..
:thumb:

This is going to be a great story.
I can see it now..

"Helpless baby girl left to die in dumpster, rescued by owner!"

Future cover girl for Hightimes magazine right there!

good vibes coming from your little survivor..
:thumb:
:rofl::rofl::laughtwo::laughtwo: lol!!! i surely hope so!!! :) and thank you thank you!

okay here is a pic update... day 3... i think lol
20121220_152031_1_.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom