2nd Grow 12/12 From Seed Hoping for Pistils This Time

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!! LOL YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP! ITS DOING QUITE WELL..... THE BABY LEAVES DIED OF ALREADY.... NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT LOL but i will get some pics up around 12.... oh happy new year to everyone

Hey guys!!! Sorry i Told a fib!!! I ended up leaving yesterday and couldn't get pics before bedtime lol but here we are HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
20130101_135900.jpg
20130101_135912.jpg
20130101_135921.jpg

Nice node spacing. Keep it up!

Okay guys i've got pretty good eyes when i have my glasses on lol!! but its looking like i see preflowers....... its already getting side growth but they are still too little to take pics of well with my phone camera lol! but i gotta say im not liking what i see :( they look the same as the other guy did..... they are on the 4th node and up..... they look like single balls to me again lol! smh! 3 weeks old n some change lol! but we sha'll see... i might try to get some pics just to show u guys but if they turn out i will wait longer

damn that would suck SP =(

time to think about fem seeds?

i buy regs or have done the last couple of batches but i buy 20 a batch and expect at least half to be male. and when you buy just a few, well i think the males float to the top of the seed bag :rofl:

just for shits and giggles, you could always try and hermie the little runt? not sure ive ever seen a male deliberatly hermied but i would love to :rofl:

damn that would suck SP =(

time to think about fem seeds?

i buy regs or have done the last couple of batches but i buy 20 a batch and expect at least half to be male. and when you buy just a few, well i think the males float to the top of the seed bag :rofl:

just for shits and giggles, you could always try and hermie the little runt? not sure ive ever seen a male deliberatly hermied but i would love to :rofl:

lol!!!! yea it would suck but its cool! i dont mind... thats the chance i take with random bag seed.... but i have one more seed i think i might pop tonight.... just to see n just in case my eyes are correct lol!! i've actually looked that up and couldnt find anything on it lol! but i will look at fem seeds n see what i can get lol!

Sorry guys its a boy!!!! lol!!! i will try to get pics up 2ma! they are just so small its hard to get pics....

Back
Top Bottom