Please help with lights

Ziggii

A friend of mine brought this to me but I dont know what power are thay.I think every diode is 8w but Im not shure.Also wanted to ask with 5 of tham what space can I cover???
420-magazine-mobile2054307420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1708852556.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1154284649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1034259607.jpg

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Ye ok at best you got self some domestic led bulbs etc describes as warm white.

Yup i typed in various serial numbers from the pic's you have provided but E27-72SMD-2835 brought up various results from ebay & a whole other host of other sites.

Ye ok at best you got self some domestic led bulbs etc describes as warm white.

Yup i typed in various serial numbers from the pic's you have provided but E27-72SMD-2835 brought up various results from ebay & a whole other host of other sites.

420-magazine-mobile679770687.jpg

I found this too and comparing the bulbs every diode is 8w and thay are described as grow lights.Youre saying that you cant grow with these?

Well i'm not saying you can not grow with them ?

But ye take some time for some further research type in foxanon & see what comes up for reviews !

It is just not quite the normal you may expect for growing...

Looks like something to use around house to help offset costs of better lighting. Those look like typical "energy savers" that are sold to replace halogen or incandescent around house.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

This is a photo of the bulb
420-magazine-mobile116739231.jpg

Full spectrum. Great for growing.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

That's not 8w per diode, it's 8w per bulb. x5 bulbs = 40w total. That will cover 1 plant a little over 1 sq.ft. Best to use scrog or LST because not very good light penetration.

Yes bro I realized that your right at first I thought it was a miracle of tech to put all those 8w diodes ...

Ok.Thanks for all your help.I have one last question concerning the lights.Now that I have this supplemental 40w of full spectum,I should take more cfl or led?And how much w I need so I can cover perfectly that 1.5m2 space?I was thinking at around 500w of cfl in medium side bulbs like ~47w each couse I think Ill get better results than with 3 bigger like ~150w cfl.

So your space is 5'x5' is that right?

How much can you spend lol? It's either going to be a bunch of CFLs or a few LEDs

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So your space is 5'x5' is that right?

How much can you spend lol? It's either going to be a bunch of CFLs or a few LEDs

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks bro for helpin all the time.I was thinking to mix them.I really like the led but Im more confident with cfl becouse there are no grow shops here and I dont know what led to choose so i thought Ill put cfl and for flowering as supplemental these 5 bulbs of 8w.first wanted to ask these small 8w led how far from the plant should it stay to be safe.Its small but Im afraid too close will mess the plants.As for cfl I can pass all the time just with "hand heat test"As for the tent Yes its like 1.5m wide 1.5m depth and 2m height.Please bro wich would be an apropriete woltage?Sooo many questions hahahah

If anybody could help with info or photo of some good led that I can find in any good shop?Or maybe suggestions for cfl,how many,how many w each etc.

Please help with lights

Here in the EU high watt cfls are very difficult to get your hands on. ANY cfls are difficult to get. Your location says Adriatic... I am on the Med coast of Italy and the highest watt cfl I could find locally was 30watts and this was at what we call a "China Market". None of the traditional stores like OBI or Leroy Merlin carry CFL's above 8watts. You can find tubes but those require much more setup. If you are in Greece things may be different but I am pretty sure most of the EU regulations have truly forced LED's as our main bulb choice.

I ordered some 150watta cfls from china online. BUT... I am also starting with one main LED source which is a Mars300 LED panel. Those little cfl lamps you have would work well as supplemental around an LED panel. I was lucky enough to find a Hydro shop as I live outside a major city. I didn't think I would be able to find one but you would be surprised. If you go to the ebay/amazon site for your own country and search for grow lamps in your own language any Hydro store in your country that does business online will come up.

Best of luck.

'xxKitty

Here in the EU high watt cfls are very difficult to get your hands on. ANY cfls are difficult to get. Your location says Adriatic... I am on the Med coast of Italy and the highest watt cfl I could find locally was 30watts and this was at what we call a "China Market". None of the traditional stores like OBI or Leroy Merlin carry CFL's above 8watts. You can find tubes but those require much more setup. If you are in Greece things may be different but I am pretty sure most of the EU regulations have truly forced LED's as our main bulb choice.

I ordered some 150watta cfls from china online. BUT... I am also starting with one main LED source which is a Mars300 LED panel. Those little cfl lamps you have would work well as supplemental around an LED panel. I was lucky enough to find a Hydro shop as I live outside a major city. I didn't think I would be able to find one but you would be surprised. If you go to the ebay/amazon site for your own country and search for grow lamps in your own language any Hydro store in your country that does business online will come up.

Best of luck.

'xxKitty

Hello neighbor..Im waiving my hand can you see me hahaha.Im in albania so I can find those cfl.But can I combine cfl with led and how far should this led bulb stay from the plant.

Please help with lights

Hello neighbor..Im waiving my hand can you see me hahaha.Im in albania so I can find those cfl.But can I combine cfl with led and how far should this led bulb stay from the plant.

Please help with lights

In Milan I know that have shops . cause Im rossonero

Please help with lights

In Milan I know that have shops . cause Im rossonero

Please help with lights

Madoooona.... Che sei!!!????! Forza Inter! :) I am afraid we may have some problems. Bahahaha. Its okay..., As long as you don't root for Juventus... we are cool. I live on the Tuscan coast... near Pisa :) There are many Albanians here. When I first moved here and was taking grammar classes to help along my Italian for work most of my classmates were from Albania :) I am very lucky to be a dual national... both American and Italian. I moved here permanently 3 and a half years ago... mainly to get clean (almost 4 years off of IV heroin/coke) but ended up staying because life is so much nicer here.

Yes you can ABSOLUTELY mix CFL and LED. I have read many growers say that LED's perform best when supplemented by CFL.

Back
Top Bottom