GroZone's Indoor Coco PerfectSun LED Grow Journal: Fruity Pebble & Mendo Breath

GroZone

Lets start off with my setup:
-Fruity Pebbles Clone x3 Mendo Breath Clone x2 (all clones by midnight farms)
-39" x 39" x 70" Mars Hydro Grow Tent
-The Perfect Sun 500 LED
-One Intake fan
-One Oscillating Tower Fan
-Coco Loco Growing Medium
-3 Gal Smart Pots
-Flora Nova Grow, Flora Nova Bloom (not until flower), Rapid Start, HydroGuard, CalMag Plus, Grotek Monster Bloom (not until flower)
-18/6 Light Cycle

Alright I think that should get everyone up to speed on what I am working with (if i'm missing anything please let me know!) I am getting in to this journal a little later than I would have liked, I picked up the ladies from the dispensary and planted them on the 22nd of last month. Everything seems to be going very well for my first grow but hey what do I know, that's why I am here. So feel free to follow along with my grow and throw the constructive criticism my way cause i'm sure i'll need it! :Namaste:

Re: GroZone's Indoor Coco PerfectSun LED Grow Journal (Fruity Pebble and Mendo Breath

The first pic taken about 2-3 days after planting the clones (only minor growth at this point)
First_Pic1.JPG

The second pic taken about 3-4 days after planting (started to notice slight deficiencies since I was giving low nute strength)
Second_Pic.JPG

Most recent pic (natural lighting, deficiencies are starting to correct with the new growth since upping nute strength)
most_recent_feb_1.JPG

P.S. I apologize for the bad lighting and focus in the last pic I just didn't have the time/patience to get a good shot.

Fim'd the 3 hardiest of my ladies the other night, hoping they'll really start bushing out now! Also just up'd my nute strength, I am now feeding 4ml Flora Nova Grow, 2ml Calmag Plus, 2ml rapidstart, and 2ml Hydroguard.

You could also try a technique called ponytailing. That will help the lower shoots get more light.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh ok, cool. I'm sure your plants will thrive using that. I've been using root tonic for all stages of life.
I actually did both. I started to ponytail for the first couple of weeks and then I jumped to lst once the lower branch's got bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea A-train, the king of autos, seems to use/like it. But says that certain plants depending on their phenotype, are more suitable candidates for the Ponytail technique. Been thinking about doing it myself, as I will be growing a large auto sativa, but cool to see it here in action!

Back
Top Bottom