Bud leaf problems

CertaCito

My female bag seed plant has a problem and I'm not sure what it is yet as I'm just a newbie.

I was growing this plant outdoors inside a greenhouse tent thing but it got too cold so I stumped up the cash and bought everything to grow indoors. I helping but the plant is pretty stunted and bare but I think I'm going to try to carry on.

It seems as most of the bud leaves especially the the closest to the stem and the small ones are drooping and not 100% why. I think it could be down to watering. When I first brought it in my tent was 15 degrees and it was taking nearly 2 weeks to drink so I bought a heater and it's a steady 25 degrees now and are drinking alot faster now. I last watered the plants on saturday and I'm going to water them tonight as they are drying out, How often should I be watering them?

Temps 25 Humidity 54% is that okay?

I have a LED light hence the low temp without heating, the garage is cold.

Photos to follow soon ##Thanks

So the temps sound fine with the new heater, and watering should only be done when the ppot is almost dry, just before the plant starts to wilt.

Here is a question, if the plants are in the garage, are they resting on a cement floor/ If they are the soil will be too cold for them, the cement steals all the heat from the soil and nutrients can become unavailable. Put a piece of foam beneath the pot or raise the pot onto a low shelf of some sort.

Thanks for the reply.

The plants are above the ground with some cardboard under them too.

Is the humidity okay? Also a question about feeding schedule, can use nutrients every feed or is it best to do alternate feeds with water only?

I tend to fertilize with each watering and totally soak the plant pots. They should be sopping wet and leaking out the bottom. Best to lightly water the tops of all plants and then go back in right after for a thorough soak. Should take them 3-5 days until they need watering again. When it gets to just a day in between its time to put them in bigger pots.so if I fertilized every other time it could be over a week before they saw new nutrients.

Humidity is fine.

Back
Top Bottom