Pure purple stalks on my Girl Scout Cookie

cannilingus

This must just be this strain of plant. I do not know, where this one orignates from. what breeder. Anyone recognize it? Andway, such purple limbs! the plant, she looks happy, otherwise, and this cut allways has done this to me. She seems happy, tho. just thought id share, and perhaps get some feed back. this is the clone, of the one i had in other posts. she was purple stemed, as well.
P3232425.JPG

never check it. but, they are on a table, so, id guess the amvient room temp. this time of year, its in the 60ish, 50ish at night. and, about the same in the flower room. other strains are not like this. seems to be this gal, and her sisters, only. all are happy. pot is not tropical, anyway. cool, is enjoyed by them. the flower, is on the floor. but, they have warm feet. they sit on styrofoam panels, 2" thick.
P5151799.JPG
heres an old pic. of what they sit on. works great. keep their feet from getting cold, makes them able to deal with cooler temps.

Easy diagnosis.

Magnesium deficiency. Cal-mag if you got lots of money. If not: a tablespoon of Epsom Salts per gallon for the next two or three feedings.

~ Auggie ~

PS: That plant looks awful bushy to be a GSC. Are you sure about the genetics?

that plant, in the pic, is not gsc. that is some of my god bud. lol. here, is a gsc.
P3232425.JPG

i must have hit the wrong post, when i was showing my foam panels, i use to keep my plants feet from getting cold. lol. sorry. i do have pics on my gsc, on other posts. you can find them.

I thought so Cann, good to see I have a bit of an eye for spotting genetics.
I found Girl Scout Cookies to be crap. Long, lanky, lots of room between flower sites. Finicky plant, very easy to screw up - and produces low weight with mediocre THC CBC count.
Can't think of anything good about it, actually.

But, whatever it is .... when you see purple stems it is MAGNESIUM my friend.

~ Auggie ~

no, i give them epsom salts. and, only this gsc, does it. so, like you said. finicky genetics. it was a gift. i know there are at least two, who has this. bc bud depot, and cali connection. mine, looks different. lets see if i can find mine, when i chopped it.
P3082383.JPG
P3082382.JPG
P3082379.JPG

i have never really checked it. but, in the winter, the room gets down to as low as 53 degrees. and, the concrete floor, much cooler than that. i touch the floor, is cold. i touch the panels, room temp. that is good enough for me. and, the girls. the cooler winter temps, may slow grouth down a bit, but, nothing drastic. cannibis is not a tropical plant.

53 is pretty low as a constant temp, but if it only gets down there for three or four hours during the coldest part of the night, it won't hurt your girls.
I have had crops outdoors, early spring and it gets that cool at night and they shake it off.

~ Auggie ~

yes, after lights out, its a slow move down to that. have had it, as low as 50. when nights go only this low, i plant outdoors, usually a transplant, from a pot, and a plant, at least a foot tall. and, i keep my girls, inside, sitting on those styrofoam panels.

the stems are a trait of the strean. and, as we all know, one persons pheno, probably isent the other ones. i am going to let this one go, as well. even tho its some of the most crystally. it has an odd flavor. and, like you say, not the best yeild. i am going to purchase, some seven gallon pots. root mass, in my exp, equals yield. this is why we see some real "oinkers" in hydro. ;lol. think im going to get some smaller tomato frames, as well. my godbud, needs support, all the time. flushed them today, and with two weeks left, well, they were a drooping.

Back
Top Bottom