1200 Watt Grow - 2 x 2 x 2 Tent

Breedweed2014

I have bought a 2 x 2 x 2 tent, I have got 2 600 watt lights, I need some help on how many plants I could fit in there.

I was thinking of doing 17 plants Veg for 1 month, Flower for 2 months, I was hoping for around 2 ounces per a plant dry, They will be in soil.

I want to grow Pure Power Plant (Nirvana Seeds PPP), I want to be getting around 34 - 35 oz from this grow.

Is 17 plants to many for 1,200 watt light's, What would you suggest?

I will also update this once I get the grow started.

Hey Breed and welcome to 420! :)
Ok you sound like you have a nice size area and decent setup and plan.
What size pots are you thinking to finish in? Also what if any training are you thinking about? Sorry to ask questions its just a little more info would help :)
I personally would think of less girls but maybe 6 weeks vegging and some simple LST to get better numbers from less plants :)

Hi Light Addict

I'm not to sure yet, I want to be hitting around 2 ounces per a plant with 17, What size pot's would you think? (10 ltr pots I was thinking?)

For training I'm not to sure yet, I did one grow before but i had to stop it and didn't get around to doing LST so not to clued up on that, Is it easy to-do?

Do you think 34-35 ounces is possible to-do as a newbie, Don't mind hitting around 30 on the first run.

Lol training is my bag as it were so ill aid all I can :) just some simple LST and other simple tricks can jump your numbers up really well! :)
As for hitting 2oz a plant that's really simple, yet please realise that there is a direct correlation between length of veg period and productivity, in my little opinion anyway lol.
Pot size is simple if you want big weight get big pots! :) for my girls I wouldn't think of less than say 15ltr and that's a minimum! (Normally) I'm experimenting with small pots at the moment.
If your set on the number then yep you don't need much bigger pot wise as your doing more a sea of green approach by the sounds of it?

I'm more a big plant guy running just a couple normally, so I'm sure someone with more experience in the way you want to go will be along soon! :)

Here as said for any training help though :)

1200w in 2ftx2ft - wow holy crap - talk about light penetration - i though i was crazy at 840watts in at 2x3 lol - and 240 is an LED panel - WOW

Hi there and welcome to :420:

Is your tent 2 metres x 2 metres as i suspect or 2ft x 2ft ??.... Just to clear it up... :peace:

Good luck in your grow...

waiting for this answer :) - no rush - ill be here :)

Guess I have no common sense. Let me see if I can go find it. Wait do I even know what I'm looking for? Wait who am I?

Considering he has 6 posts and may not know or may be sayin the wrong light size. regardless if it's common sense it was unclear. Appearantly your not here to help anyone. Not trying to be rude just common sense.

Ya sorry typing I don't always here myself like talking didn't mean to come across that way my apologies for my way of putting things just have gotten use to ppl being from other countries on here should have put that differently anyway would love to see some pics so we have picture of what ur working with

Ya sorry typing I don't always here myself like talking didn't mean to come across that way my apologies for my way of putting things just have gotten use to ppl being from other countries on here should have put that differently anyway would love to see some pics so we have picture of what ur working with

oh yea no probs joegrower619 - I understand - I literally didnt even think about it as i only live in Cali - i was seriously like what the heck 2ft by 2ft - yesterday was a long day at work and in the grow room........ short on sleep lol short on patience lol hahaha - were all good now :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

It's 2 meters x 2 meters x 2 meters

Lovely big space to play about in :woohoo:

Like LA said, you could go sea of green with little plants... Or go for fewer plants and grow some big girls..

Decisions, decisions.... With all that space you can produce a lot of bud..

:Namaste:

We are from all over the world, measurements are expressed differently.

Thats why i asked for clarification, which was duly supplied..

Members are at different levels of understanding, maybe English isnt their first language. That will cause problems in translation, will it not..

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom