1st Grow - 5x Auto Super Hash + 1x Auto Sugar Mango Ryder - Help?

Sugar mango is looking monstrous! :) I was surprised by her size compared to my first auto, and by the looks of yours it's definitely genetic ;)

This is 100% the help from people here, I'd be dead in the water without the suggestions you have all made, my younger brother is a fisherman, and he was checking out my plants last night and offered to invest and buy the rest of my equipment, guess they just had two really good trips, but I even told him, I know a good amount of stuff about this, but it's the guys on the site helping me out the most.

Super Hash "D"

WP_20140215_13_52_43_Smart_1_.jpg

WP_20140215_13_52_21_Smart_1_.jpg

Super Hash "E"

WP_20140215_13_52_09_Smart_1_.jpg

WP_20140215_13_49_40_Smart_1_1.jpg

Rotated, noticed that the three plants all the way to the right have just been dominating this grow, so I'm trying to even it out a bit. Those are all 5 gallon square pots, about 12" x 12" for size reference.

WP_20140215_13_56_00_Smart_1_.jpg

Lil nug of some critical kush

WP_20140211_14_22_29_Smart_1_.jpg

Another bud that was delicious lol

WP_20140207_002_1_.jpg

So I'm thinking a 1000 watt HPS will be fine for my flowering tent. Putting together the list of expenses for things I need, it's stacking up, can't wait for the payoff when I can harvest :D

I'm thinking about taking clones from the White Widow, Super Lemon Haze, and Tangerine Dream. I want to try my hand at breeding, I have a pretty good idea of a strain combination that I want to try. I'll probably drop some Headband seeds in the near future, grab a male for pollen and store it.

Hi Streetdweller, your plants are looking good to me!
I've never used HID lights before, but from what I've seen on other journals a 600w HPS would be more than adequate on it's own in a 36x36 flowering tent. the hardest part would be trying to cool the darn thing!

Hi Streetdweller, your plants are looking good to me!
I've never used HID lights before, but from what I've seen on other journals a 600w HPS would be more than adequate on it's own in a 36x36 flowering tent. the hardest part would be trying to cool the darn thing!

Right now I have basement tent and it's snowing every other day, passive intake on a 36 x 36 tent and one 240 CFM exhaust fan and the temps are holding 79-81 F The humidity super low surprisingly, considering I had to run a dehumidifier when I first finished the basement. The light isn't too hot right now with the 600 watt. I'm most likely going to an apartment in the next couple of months though, and the summer heat will be coming, that's when I should see a bigger problem.

What are you adjusting your pH to? I see you are using General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients, how many millilitres per gallon and of what are you feeding? Always shake your nutrients before use. Always start by adding to water in this order Flora Micro, Flora Bloom and Flora Gro. Always pH adjust your nutrient mixture after the nutrients are added. You may require a calcium and magnesium supplement for your plants. If you have a magnesium deficiency you can treat it with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts.

What are you adjusting your pH to? I see you are using General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients, how many millilitres per gallon and of what are you feeding? Always shake your nutrients before use. Always start by adding to water in this order Flora Micro, Flora Bloom and Flora Gro. Always pH adjust your nutrient mixture after the nutrients are added. You may require a calcium and magnesium supplement for your plants. If you have a magnesium deficiency you can treat it with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts.

I am feeding 1/4 of the suggested amount on the bottles. I will note tho, these are the two plants that had the roughest transplants... maybe because their roots were damaged they are having a hard time processing the nutrients?

Back
Top Bottom