1st Grow in RDWC with Herojuana OG

I only purchased them about 4-5 days ago, so too early to tell. Ladies are healthy and i do notice more trichomes than before.

I used "Bloombastic" from Atami (0-20-20) during this grow and I was very happy,

apparently it replaces liquid karma, hydro plex and sweet during the flowering stage,

so you already have what you need. Just more time.

Wait another week or two and she will swell up.

cool I may give those a try next grow.

nice looking hydro set up. im a dwc-rdwc guy myself these days. ive tried many many nute combinations but i find canna aqua suplemented with pirahana, voodoo juice, bud candy and cannazym gives best results for me. u can use at 100% recommended dose and most strains will have no issue with it at all. and ph sits very stable. good luck.

nice looking hydro set up. im a dwc-rdwc guy myself these days. ive tried many many nute combinations but i find canna aqua suplemented with pirahana, voodoo juice, bud candy and cannazym gives best results for me. u can use at 100% recommended dose and most strains will have no issue with it at all. and ph sits very stable. good luck.

cool, are those nutes organic or regular? have you ever tried botanicare? (i am using this ) just wanted to see if you can compare based on experience.

Here is a quick update with a few pictures. the buds are starting to swell up and connect! now we are talking :popcorn:
only 1 to 1-1/2 weeks to go, will flush this saturday! these babies smell really sweet, cant wait till they are done at this point:dreamy:

ANY NEW UPDATED PICS I WILL TRY TO ADD TO THIS POST TO KEEP ALL UPDATES IN ONE PLACE AND EASY TO FIND, THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY FIRST GROW! NEXT I AM GROWING SOME TOP SHELF HEAVY WEIGHT GREEN NINJA STRAINS, STAY TUNED.

IMG_20130530_223508.jpg
IMG_20130530_223449.jpg
IMG_20130530_223444.jpg
IMG_20130530_223429.jpg

Due to high temps and possibly too much nitrogen or something it seems that my buds are not swelling, today is 9 weeks from 12/12 and i still have little kabob stick. keeping my fingers crossed but i smell big trouble. 2 more weeks i wait.... also changed time to 11/13 and nutes half strength.
DSC_0465.JPG
DSC_0466.JPG
DSC_0467.JPG
DSC_0469.JPG
DSC_04701.JPG

UPDATE! HARVEST PART 1 ( TOP CANOPY REMOVED)

like i mentioned before due to heat stress or other first timer mistakes i didnt get as FATTTT of buds as i wanted but i did good for a first time it seems. this is the top of my canopy removed the rest will be removed in a bout a week.

btw i regret not wearing gloves, my fingers are so sticky that i pulled out one of the keys on my keyboard LOL. now i know how they make super glue... seriously this stuff wont even wash off.

3000.jpg
34210.jpg
rew.jpg

After a little bit of inspection and trimming, I found out that indeed my plant(s) had gone hermie because i found one see and a few bananas here and there. I am extremely disappointed but at the same time this grow was so much experience and it forced me to learn and research so much that i have a feeling my next grow would pay it all off. Dont forget to follow my new grow, it will be on a top shelf yet unpopular strain called Green Ninja by Heavy weight breeders. they are seedlings now so i should be starting that one in a couple weeks. I will also make sure to have a better quality journal next time. thanks for looking at my grow and stay tuned for the final dried/cured pics and weights.

this was a cool thread to read. lots of info for a newbie into the hobby!

Thank you beNS, this reminds me to update the numbers here, I got a total of 15.8 ounces out of this hermied herojuana, I gotta say this was a great smoke, nothing too heavy or strong by a very relaxing and euphoric/ happy, and motivating high indeed.

Stay tuned for my second grow, which is skywalker og and KOSHER KUSH! thanks for reading.

oh and yea i had to spend 400 dollars to invest in a good portable ac to keep my room cool this time around.

EDIT: I KNOW I SAID I WOULD BE GROWING GREEN NINJA BUT 3 OUTA 4 SEEDS DIED ON ME (yea i killed them, noobie mistake/ over water) 1 has survived so i am going to grow that 1 then do a cut and clone and keep mother.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom